Annadatha Sukheebhava 2nd Installment Funds Released

TDP_2019

45 minutes ago, TDP_2019 said:

where can we check this?

I use sbi, I can see that option. I am not sure how other bank websites look like. Here is a way to check that. Copied from economic times.

Here's a step-by-step guide to check whether your Aadhaar has been linked with your bank account.
1. Visit the Aadhaar website - www.uidai.gov.in

2. Click on 'Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status'

ADVERTISEMENT

3. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID and security code as shown on the screen. Once submitted, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered in the Aadhaar database.

4. Enter the OTP and click on 'Login'. Remember the OTP received by you is valid for 10 minutes only.

5. On successful login, the website shows whether your Aadhaar number is successfully mapped or not.

Alternatively, you can also check this through your mobile.
1. Dial *99*99*1#

2. Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number

3. Confirm that the digits entered by you is correct

4. On confirmation, it will show you the bank account linked with Aadhaar

Points to remember
1. It will only show you the last bank account that has been linked with your Aadhaar.
2. If you have multiple bank accounts, you will have to check the status of the same with the bank.
3. You will be able to use this service only if your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar

20 hours ago, sonykongara said:

ala emi kadu naku ma brother ki ela vacchayi

initialga rs1000 multiple ppl in a familyki credit ayyaayi..but when talked to VRO, he said only one member in a family will get from 2nd installment..

Archived