CBN to cadre - vote veyyagane ...wait for Vpat slip

Hello26

CBN teleconference lo cheppadu - vote Cycle ki vesthe vere symbol ki vote padudhi. So wait for Vpat slip, if different symbol kanipiste Vpat slip meeda ...then ventane ask polling officer and booth agents to stop polling.

Andaru deenni prathi vokkariki cheppandi toy our friends, relatives and known people...to everybody 

Brother I was in India and AP in month of March 2019 and did not see anything like this what you described? Also the election commission of India has evolved to be the best in the world. So what are we worried about?

2 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Brother I was in India and AP in month of March 2019 and did not see anything like this what you described? 

March 2019 lo elections emi jaragalede :dream:

3 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Also the election commission of India has evolved to be the best in the world. So what are we worried about?

జగన్ మీ కాపరి

9 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Brother I was in India and AP in month of March 2019 and did not see anything like this what you described? Also the election commission of India has evolved to be the best in the world. So what are we worried about?

EC Best ?.....ho andhukenaa AP CEO G K Dwiedhi ki 3 votes vunnaayi in yesterday released voter list by EC......Wow.....EC....You super.

9 minutes ago, Govindu said:

March lo elections enti... EC best in the world enti... Uffff

TG lo 2 days ki gaani polling percentage raaledu.. 5 lac votes poyaayi. Which world are you in brother?

17 hours ago, Hello26 said:

CBN teleconference lo cheppadu - vote Cycle ki vesthe vere symbol ki vote padudhi. So wait for Vpat slip, if different symbol kanipiste Vpat slip meeda ...then ventane ask polling officer and booth agents to stop polling.

Andaru deenni prathi vokkariki cheppandi toy our friends, relatives and known people...to everybody 

True... Modi, Sha, Jaffa, Kcheer working witj EC to manipulate EVMs....

Pass the message to everyone...

India EC system same as North Korea EC....worst in the world

10 minutes ago, vinayak said:

Supreme Court hearing emaindi 50% count

Supreme court jduges already XXXX ayyaru Modi gaadiki...state division bill ne eam peekaledhu supreme court, ika EC issue lite.

We have to fight our own

On 4/2/2019 at 5:24 PM, Hello26 said:

I think this is very important message. Obviously we cannot expect neutral voters to do the checking. We don't need to. We just need spot checking. Our cadre and TDP sympathizers, when they vote, can check where it goes. If something suspicious, report and raise hell. It'll keep ycp goons inline and show them that someone is checking. It'll also keep election officials honest ... 

I'm going to ask my family and friends to do this.

Its unfortunate we have to resort to these checks at voter level in the biggest democracy in the world.

Like I said before, I took pride in how we conducted elections at such massive scale ... hate to say, but that confidence is fading ... 

Archived