Last 3 days i visited Tirupaty, Kanipakam,Chittor along with my family. I had word with 4 cab drivers and 2 lodge owners. They have opinion that Sugunamma victory is inevitable.

Since last 6 years lot of negativity exists on Bhumana. He didn't care even people who went to his house for help. He demand monthly collection from shop owners in the town.

All the People that i discussed are of the same opinion CBN should come to power. They criticized Chadalavada, Mohan Babu for their politics.

They feel sad about Sankar Reddy. Sankar Reddy has good name among the people and CBN gave good importance to Sankar Reddy. But he didn't use the option. YSR threatened him on lands i Hyd in 2009 election. In 2009 election,he was in 3rd place. People feel that Sankar Reddy stay calm without doing any campaign in 2009.

Very interesting conversation, i am happy after discussed with them...

3 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Last 3 days i visited Tirupaty, Kanipakam,Chittor along with my family. I had word with 4 cab drivers and 2 lodge owners. They have opinion that Sugunamma victory is inevitable.

Since last 6 years lot of negativity exists on Bhumana. He didn't care even people who went to his house for help. He demand monthly collection from shop owners in the town.

All the People that i discussed are of the same opinion CBN should come to power. They criticized Chadalavada, Mohan Babu for their politics.

They feel sad about Sankar Reddy. Sankar Reddy has good name among the people and CBN gave good importance to Sankar Reddy. But he didn't use the option. YSR threatened him on lands i Hyd in 2009 election. In 2009 election,he was in 3rd place. People feel that Sankar Reddy stay calm without doing any campaign in 2009.

Very interesting conversation, i am happy after discussed with them...

Sankar Reddy  e sari tdp ke chesthunadu annaru

1 hour ago, sonykongara said:

Sankar Reddy  e sari tdp ke chesthunadu annaru

CBN classmate & close frnd kuda...recent ga call chesi party loki malli ramannadu and ninna cheradu...koddiga solid vote bank undi mainly in ladies grps

5 minutes ago, Rayapati said:

CBN classmate & close frnd kuda...recent ga call chesi party loki malli ramannadu and ninna cheradu...koddiga solid vote bank undi mainly in ladies grps

Aa Inka cheppu @Rayapati

Sankar reddy valla plus 150-200 vote lu antha kanna emi undadu adhi max... Okappudu fine but gone case sir.... 

Tirupathi no doubt TDP .. no need to discuss .. Chadalavada time ipoyi 1 decade aindi ..currently scrap ..PK ni, Chiranjivi ni na   munde boothulu   dobbadu oka saari ..  .. bhumana inka janmalo tirupathi lo gelavadu .... also, sugunamma gained good name more than her husband ...

Tpty we are fine.

Sankhar Reddy is having good grip in yanada colony near to Madhura Nagar and due to him we can gain 3k votes in tpty.

Mabbu will also add advantage 6k votes paka ga vala family vi, but reddies Jabari predict  cheilemu atleast 3k votes advantage.

Even though chadalawada dont have creditability pavan is conducting meeting on 3rd Mar in tpty need to wait for that.

Told to sugunamma to bring Vangaveti Radha for one round of campagin after pavans visit. Need to see how Radha reacts.

Bhuman has worst name, I doubt even his relatives will vote for him

Shankar Reddy ki 5K votes vundevi okappudu..... ippudu emo thelavadhu..... Karunakar gaaadu 2012 bielections lo chesinattu apartments ki vachhi meetings peduthunnadanta kada ? I'll solve your problems but you need to vote for me.... If you don't vote after taking money, I'll kick in your arse... ani chebuthunnadanata kada?

1 minute ago, Seniorfan said:

Shankar Reddy ki 5K votes vundevi okappudu..... ippudu emo thelavadhu..... Karunakar gaaadu 2012 bielections lo chesinattu apartments ki vachhi meetings peduthunnadanta kada ? I'll solve your problems but you need to vote for me.... If you don't vote after taking money, I'll kick in your arse... ani chebuthunnadanata kada?

Every one knows his rowdiism, ninna meeting lo kuda ade chepadu CM and even sugunamma kuda.

2003 lo venkataramana (Sugunamma husband) ne baga koti pulamatam degara padesaru

Archived