19 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Oka vela nijame anukunna what’s wrong, ticket kosam black mailing or libbying tactics eeroju em kotha kaduga, prathi daniki oo ginjesukodam enduku

positive chudalsindi leader considers cadre demands 

If that is the case she just joined recently.... TDP did many good things for them this term

5 minutes ago, ask678 said:

If that is the case she just joined recently....and brahmins 90% never vote to TDP although TDP did many good things for them....

Annai..... please remove that negative perception. I myself saw many from my community who are hard core TDPians. The fact is Brahmins or in fact any major OC communities(like Rajus Vaisyas or even Kammas) doesn’t openly express their political views or preference. Nachitey life unnanta varaku vallakey vestaru. That’s why you see these communities get targeted easily as they don’t resist like Reddys or Kapus. 

Try cheyyatam lo nothing wrong.... if you don’t dream, you can’t achieve anything. Only time will decide if you “really deserve” or just make noise. 

Yamini aney kaadu..... party ki whole hearted ha pani chesey vallu expect cheyyadam lo tappa ledu.... expect cheyyali kuda! Appudey kotta neeru vastundi.

2 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Try cheyyatam lo nothing wrong.... if you don’t dream, you can’t achieve anything. Only time will decide if you “really deserve” or just make noise. 

Yamini aney kaadu..... party ki whole hearted ha pani chesey vallu expect cheyyadam lo tappa ledu.... expect cheyyali kuda! Appudey kotta neeru vastundi.

Nothing wrong to expect...but same time winning chances to consider....

6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Annai..... please remove that negative perception. I myself saw many from my community who are hard core TDPians. The fact is Brahmins or in fact any major OC communities(like Rajus Vaisyas or even Kammas) doesn’t openly express their political views or preference. Nachitey life unnanta varaku vallakey vestaru. That’s why you see these communities get targeted easily as they don’t resist like Reddys or Kapus. 

Good to hear that...thanks bro

take it easy brothers...

kakapothe direct ga adagalsindi.. ee drama lekunda.... 

aina ilanti audio tape leak cheyyalsina avasaram evariki undi... tdp lo evariki undadu.. after having seen how she fights

these kind of conversations and thokkalo strategies keep happening here and there... danni public chesina vadu evado chudandi..

i dont support her in making these kinds of attempts, she has a point.. she should have communicated directly.. not a bum like me!

4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

take it easy brothers...

kakapothe direct ga adagalsindi.. ee drama lekunda.... 

aina ilanti audio tape leak cheyyalsina avasaram evariki undi... tdp lo evariki undadu.. after having seen how she fights

these kind of conversations and thokkalo strategies keep happening here and there... danni public chesina vadu evado chudandi..

i dont support her in making these kinds of attempts, she has a point.. she should have communicated directly.. not a bum like me!

Ap24×7 is peddeling lot of fakes news for the past one week dont fall in their trap 

Archived