Lokesh Started

17 minutes ago, King Of Masses said:

Look at KTR and help u r dad. Itta AC rooms lo kuruchoni posts evadiki kavalli..

Andhuke Budekhan world wide VP ayyadu...never compare criminal with good humans...

Everyone will go to public...

Thithli time lo 14 days akkada thirigadu...meeru T news chudatam aapeyyandi

Bus accident ayithe evadu dhekhala TG lo

20 minutes ago, King Of Masses said:

Look at KTR and help u r dad. Itta AC rooms lo kuruchoni posts evadiki kavalli..

Bayatakelli sodi cheppadam kante ..AC room lo vundi state ki vupayogapadithe chaale masteruu..he is hwrdworking guy ..may be he dont project himself. Like ktr ..but farbetter worker than him...

Just now, narens said:

Bayatakelli sodi cheppadam kante ..AC room lo vundi state ki vupayogapadithe chaale masteruu..he is hwrdworking guy ..may be he dont project himself. Like ktr ..but farbetter worker than him...

bayataki rakunda inka enti leader iyedhi.. campaign cheyakunda intlo vuntanu ante happy ga family tho life enjoy cheyavachu ga unkl 

Just now, King Of Masses said:

bayataki rakunda inka enti leader iyedhi.. campaign cheyakunda intlo vuntanu ante happy ga family tho life enjoy cheyavachu ga unkl 

Edo roju ayana vaaalla into koorchuni work chesinattu chepthunnav ga uncle..notification telease ayyi two hours endi..road lo ki raavala inka

@King Of Masses

9 hours ago, King Of Masses said:

I agree with you . With out hard and smart work , AP people won’t recognize political leaders. Work close with local TDP leaders .Posting in twitter even party people can do that. Next one month sincere hard work is required to win elections even though TDP has advantage .

1 hour ago, Hemadri Raju said:

@King Of Masses

I agree with you . With out hard and smart work , AP people won’t recognize political leaders. Work close with local TDP leaders .Posting in twitter even party people can do that. Next one month sincere hard work is required to win elections even though TDP has advantage .

+1

Public lo full ga tirigey rojullooo..... KTR and PK Twitter lo ruf adistunnaru..... speeches iraga kummutunnaru etc ani .edupu..... eppudu edo oka eduputho digabadakandi.... I am not saying he is the best! But he is not the worst as some of you picturize here.... 

everyone have their own capabilities and limitations and they try to excel within their limits. 

6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Public lo full ga tirigey rojullooo..... KTR and PK Twitter lo ruf adistunnaru..... speeches iraga kummutunnaru etc ani .edupu..... eppudu edo oka eduputho digabadakandi.... I am not saying he is the best! But he is not the worst as some of you picturize here.... 

everyone have their own capabilities and limitations and they try to excel within their limits. 

బాగా చెప్పారు. 

33 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Well said brother 

Archived