CBN Sir ...

minion

meeku cheppe sthayi naaku ledu ... ayina enduko cheppali anipinchindi ee forum tho ... 

meeru kcr ni saati CM gaa gauravisthunnaru ... but, athanu respond avvatamledu ... he's resorting to low level politics ... 

Again, meeku theleenidi kaadu ... 

If you observe great person's in history..they are humble in their old ages.

Example: Kalam

Let Babu garu March towards humbleness.. I don't want see him doing cheap politics in this age. His contribution towards AP development cannot be questioned..

1 minute ago, APDevFreak said:

Let Babu garu March towards humbleness.. I don't want see him doing cheap politics in this age. His contribution towards AP development cannot be questioned..

This will be costly mistake........:D...if you want to see history then see it properly. Go and check great kingdoms like Sri Krishna Devaraya, Sri Aliaya Rama Raya, Prithviraj Chouhan.

the mistake of Sri Krishna Devaraya - Sathruvu lani thakkuva anchana vesi Koduku ni pogottukunnadu visha prayogam tho.

the mistake of Sri Aliya Rama Raya - Trusting his own generals blindly, No plan B to escape from war. This is his intelligence failure to asses who is conspiring against to him and what they are doing to damage him.

11 minutes ago, minion said:

Listen to me ... 

Nothing we did the last 4-5 years matters if ycp/trs/bjp can get away with voter deletion.

All the vids we see here mean nothing if they don't have a vote ... trust me ... 

sir your English is very sweet I like you english very much

12 minutes ago, APDevFreak said:

if you follow stock market ... very very small print untadi brother ... I know CBN wants to approach this in a humble way ... 

but, sometimes you HAVE to see the opponent and adjust the game plan. 

Again, I'm a minion in the context. CBN lanti vallaki cheppe sthayi kaadu naadi ... edo  ala cheppa anthe ... 

5 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

This will be costly mistake........:D...if you want to see history then see it properly. Go and check great kingdoms like Sri Krishna Devaraya, Sri Aliaya Rama Raya, Prithviraj Chouhan.

the mistake of Sri Krishna Devaraya - Sathruvu lani thakkuva anchana vesi Koduku ni pogottukunnadu visha prayogam tho.

the mistake of Sri Aliya Rama Raya - Trusting his own generals blindly, No plan B to escape from war. This is his intelligence failure to asses who is conspiring against to him and what they are doing to damage him.

You could be right.

But about Krishna devaraya, might be he didn't stoop to low and could have lost his son. 

Buying the votes is the worst part of elections.., but still the voter will have the chance to change his mind before the last second of the voting.

But this episode of removing the votes is worst for democracy. They are destroying the basic rights of the people.  These are low level politics..and in my opinion, I don't want to see CBN in those lines...

Archived