stomach unda meeku .... chusi savandi ...

minion

5 minutes ago, Npower said:

These Ids were in peace all these days.  Suddenly... ?

You cannot respond every time...one has their own limitations...now that I have some time I responded, ....probably I may not respond in the near future....

Coming to being Statesman. Though no one can reach the great NTR's stature.. CBN is better than KCR and Modi too. 

See how CBN behaved with them in AMARAVATHI inauguration ceremony and how they responded tells the story. In fact inviting KCR itself is enough.. to say.. CBN did all that he can to maintain good relationship but there was no reciprocation.. Neither by neighbour state... Nor by the great Gujarat STATE MAN. PERIOD. 

1 minute ago, Npower said:

Coming to being Statesman. Though no one can reach the great NTR's stature.. CBN is better than KCR and Modi too. 

See how CBN behaved with them in AMARAVATHI inauguration ceremony and how they responded tells the story. In fact inviting KCR itself is enough.. to say.. CBN did all that he can to maintain good relationship but there was no reciprocation.. Neither by neighbour state... Nor by the great Gujarat STATE MAN. PERIOD. 

Do you compare yourself with the worst or the "BEST"?

Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

@pervez bro, i am hoping that you are not making this a contest between ntr and cbn discussion.. i think this is not the time for it..

thats all i have to say...

For him.. This is the time bro.. In fact... Perfect time. 

1 minute ago, pervez said:

Do you compare yourself with the worst or the "BEST"?

Ofcourse with best... But tell me where was such situation while NTR was alive with neighbouring States. We don't had a jealous brother as a neighbour. Tamil-nadu case is entirely different. Issues between states are common like even kauvery issue... But T is completely alien one.. Its like Hitler Germany now. 

oka party ni democratice ga ver athanu hand over cheskunnadu, appudu coubter strategy implement cheyyali kani, video interview lu chesi, ground level lo “dasama graham”, “vankaya kura” annappudu statesman edi?

ippudu opposition vallu vadukuntunnaru statesman video lu..

aapandi sodi.. you are a cbN, tdp or caste hater most likely

10 minutes ago, Npower said:

For him.. This is the time bro.. In fact... Perfect time. 

Ofcourse with best... But tell me where was such situation while NTR was alive with neighbouring States. We don't had a jealous brother as a neighbour. Tamil-nadu case is entirely different. Issues between states are common like even kauvery issue... But T is completely alien one.. Its like Hitler Germany now. 

This exposes your IQ....pl refer to the situation between KA and AP during the late Mr. NTR's time....do your homework before you comment.

11 minutes ago, minion said:

Interesting ... 

I'm one of those who respects you P ... based on your past here.

Don't ruin it, please.

Did COPERNICUS ruin his reputation by stating that it is "THE EARTH WHICH REVOLVES AROUNd THE SUN AND NOT VICE VERSA...When the belief was the reverse?

7 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Eedu book chadivithe bhale comedyga untadi...but when whole society abandoned u for a mistake...u have to defend ur self...he might curse ntr badly for that..and probably ntr is the only villain in his life...he would be greatful to lp for making ntr vulnerable in his last pages

athani interviews chusthe athaniki NTR kante CBN antene endhuko koppam ekkuva la vunatlu kanipisthundhi...... could be of two reasons

cbn tdp lo ki vachhaka ithani prominance thaggi vundochu.... which have led to 84 episode ...... OR .. 84 episode athani medha antha backfire avvadam lo cbn big role play chesi vundochu...

Kcr attacking CBN to kill development of Andhra Pradesh for Telangana gains. When your neighbor xxxxxxx you Inka statesmanship ahh .. oh my modi .. 

CBN contested in Telangana, KCR can contest if he can it aligning with YCP no one cares about it. What the pink bastard is trying to do is kill TDP by imposing unconstitutional and non ethical practices .. and you expect CBN to be statesman.. take rest .. amen

1 hour ago, Nfdbno1 said:

oka party ni democratice ga ver athanu hand over cheskunnadu, appudu coubter strategy implement cheyyali kani, video interview lu chesi, ground level lo “dasama graham”, “vankaya kura” annappudu statesman edi?

ippudu opposition vallu vadukuntunnaru statesman video lu..

aapandi sodi.. you are a cbN, tdp or caste hater most likely

Dont dare to talk on ntr dude...cbn pogudu thappu ledu...aaroju cbn chesinadaniki ntr anatam thappu ledu...infact anakapothey thappu...moorkapu posts ki react avataniki pichi posts veyakandi

3 hours ago, pervez said:

It is like asking the sunrise....is it the first time you are rising!

Db lo intaka mundheppudu nee posts sudala..vesunte nenemanna miss ayyana ani..Elections time lone db lo chitra vichitra vinyasalu chese vaallu vastuntaru le annai...

3 hours ago, pervez said:

This exposes your IQ....pl refer to the situation between KA and AP during the late Mr. NTR's time....do your homework before you comment.

Mobile phone nundi long posts type cheyyaleka ventane reply ivvaleka poyaanu.  Finally I am in front of PC.

OK... KA & AP situation JP interview lo cheppagaa vinnaanu… and how NTR reacted like a statesman than...saying it KA also is part of India.

Whatever, Among CMs like Ramakrishna Hegde, SR Bommai, MGR … you cannot find KCR like person... who constantly criticizes the other state responsible for everything. You cannot find KCR like person who says... only Hyderabadis knew all the things & Nizam only developed Hyderabad & no others can claim credit... including the Tankbund beautifier NTR.  You cannot find a CM who wants the statues be demolished because they contain other state persons.  List goes on my friend.  No IQ is required to compare and judge... in fact your comparision is pathetic & you want someone to be saint while surrounded by Crocodiles.

Archived