stomach unda meeku .... chusi savandi ...

minion

Eedu book chadivithe bhale comedyga untadi...but when whole society abandoned u for a mistake...u have to defend ur self...he might curse ntr badly for that..and probably ntr is the only villain in his life...he would be greatful to lp for making ntr vulnerable in his last pages

1 hour ago, minion said:

veedi koduku ippudu pedda leader ... vadiki kontha mandi ikkada followers ... baagundi ... 

for example repu elections lo janasena mlas 5-10 gelustharu, as usual ga manohar gelavadu... appudu emauthadu pedda leader! ?

51 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

Eedu book chadivithe bhale comedyga untadi...but when whole society abandoned u for a mistake...u have to defend ur self...he might curse ntr badly for that..and probably ntr is the only villain in his life...he would be greatful to lp for making ntr vulnerable in his last pages

you understand well Chandas :shakehands:

A great man like NTR has to submit so much of evidence to prove is magnanimity? A true nationalist who deserved "BHARAT RATNA"...Please refer to the recent interviews of Dr.JP with Mirror TV. Not that I had any doubts about the late NTR or Dr.JP.

21 minutes ago, pervez said:

I am not only surprised but bewildered why no one has posted the interviews of Mr.Tipparaju Ramesh Babu, he has als0 shown the evidence with photographs.....what else you guys want?

Ee madya veedi interviews కూడా chusam, ntr అన్ని major set backs lo key role naade antadu, Cbn credit కొట్టేవాడు  అంటాడు, ఖర్మ.... 

2 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Ee madya veedi interviews కూడా chusam, ntr అన్ని major set backs lo key role naade antadu, Cbn credit కొట్టేవాడు  అంటాడు, ఖర్మ.... 

What are your academic credentials? BTW, people on this DB have used some of the foulest language against me...you can too!

26 minutes ago, pervez said:

I am not only surprised but bewildered why no one has posted the interviews of Mr.Tipparaju Ramesh Babu, he has als0 shown the evidence with photographs.....what else you guys want?

Glad to see you back here, Pervez ... after looong time :shakehands:

3 minutes ago, minion said:

Glad to see you back here, Pervez ... after looong time :shakehands:

It pains me to see the state of TDP in the current state....if there is one party whhich stood by principles...it is was TDP...ofocurse under the late NTR....who else could have brought all the national leaders to nondescript village lie Kondapalli...bu the great NTR? who enjoyed the power and are enjoying power.

It is today that INDIA needs  STATESMAN like NTR... who never fought with neighboring states! but wanted to resolve issues like fellow human beings.

9 minutes ago, pervez said:

It is today that INDIA needs  STATESMAN like NTR... who never fought with neighboring states! but wanted to resolve issues like fellow human beings.

This is 100 percent correct.he is the actual visionary.tanguturi prakasam and NTR these people who worked only for people

JP told many times that NTR is the far ahead than him in thoughts and vision and he was more knowledgeable than even rajaji and surprised to see how it was and found answer as simple that he thinks with common sense and honesty feels with heart of common man

Just now, kishbab said:

This is 100 percent correct.he is the actual visionary.tanguturi prakasam and NTR these people who worked only for people

JP told many times that NTR is the far ahead than him in thoughts and vision and he was more knowledgeable than even rajaji and surprised to see how it was and found answer as simple that he thinks with common sense and honesty feels with heart of common man

I do not who you are, BUT YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.

23 minutes ago, minion said:

I agree.

Unfortunately, we don't have NTR ... and there is no one remotely like NTR.

.. and there is no one remotely like NTR.....Once in a lifetime, people like him come......Once in a lifetime.

4 minutes ago, pervez said:

Pilla POOK**  [to quote NBK in one his recent films....NA...kodukulu ivvala vochhi  CBN thopu Lokesh thopu antaaru.

what happened brother ... you sound bitter ... emi anukovaddu pls.

Sorry, I didn't expect.

52 minutes ago, pervez said:

It pains me to see the state of TDP in the current state....if there is one party whhich stood by principles...it is was TDP...ofocurse under the late NTR....who else could have brought all the national leaders to nondescript village lie Kondapalli...bu the great NTR? who enjoyed the power and are enjoying power.

silly nonsense disco.. reality lo lekunda sollu vagudu la undi naakaithe idi..

party karyakarthala data ni okadu kottesi vere party ki ishtha unte, ikkada amicable solutions, statesmanship gurinchi matlade vallani laagipetti kottina thappu ledu na drushti lo.. whoever you are whatever you do!

6 minutes ago, pervez said:

Pilla POOK**  [to quote NBK in one his recent films....NA...kodukulu ivvala vochhi  CBN thopu Lokesh thopu antaaru.

not the time for this nonsense according to me.. cbn ee better...

(no garlands for lokesh)

Just now, Npower said:

Welcome back after long time Mr. Pervez.

To other dB friends.. Don't go by his Id. 

Brother... to respond to you by expressing my gratitude... "THERE IS NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY TO THOSE WHO HAVE COMMON SENSE, THERE IS NO EXPLANATION POSSIBLE TO THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE COMMON SENSE'!

Archived