YCP CEO of AP

CEO of AP is playing double game stating that no votes have been deleted based on the form 7 submited unilaterlly by ycp goons. The fact is they have already deleted tdp supporters. Maa vadinagaru prakasam jilla ravinuthala gramam panchayathi president (tdp).Maa annaya, vadinagaru, valla sun alludu daughter votes lepesaru. 20 days back unna votlu eeroju choosesariki lepasasaru. Ee vidhanga unte inka election comission yenduku elections yenduku ...

8 minutes ago, kraghuveera said:

Maybe they are using another way to delete votes by keeping us busy in form 7 issue.

Already deletion & additions chaala chesi vuntaaru last 1-2 years, need to collect data how many additions & deletions done in last 2 years to know how big this Voter scam is from Jagan-KCR-Modi.

We should have our action plans based on how EC is a puppet in Modi (Jagan + KCR) hands and also based on how EC behaved and simply said sorry after elections to high court. But not based on what statements EC is issuing at the moment 

@Dravidict  

using election form 8A

1. some people votes are changed polling booths within same assembly constituency .        it will confuse voters in the polling day

2. some people votes changed to other assembly constituency .         it will be difficult for voters to cast their vote

using election form 8

some people votes changed from one state to other state(ap to tg or viceversa) .  voters will not be able to cast their votes

14 hours ago, RKumar said:

Already deletion & additions chaala chesi vuntaaru last 1-2 years, need to collect data how many additions & deletions done in last 2 years to know how big this Voter scam is from Jagan-KCR-Modi.

59 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

somebody needs to file rti application to ec of ap @Saichandra

how many are added and removed in the last year

how many in the last 5years

2 separate questions 

then may be a similar petition for tg also!

Already filed by this person bro 

TDP has some remarkable people supporting it ... proud to see you guys in action. 

I should learn from you guys. Naa lanti vallaki thinnama padukunnama ... anthe ... unfortunately.

I used to think I'm too far away to make an impact (as an excuse) ... Chekuri lanti vallu chesi chupincharu ... 

you guys rock :howdy:

Whatever the outcome, proud to be on the same team :shakehands:

3 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

unfortunately tdp cadre will be working double duty this election... lets make it happen...

i think core supporters will be happy to help regardless

edaina specific link to contribute funds towards 2019 elections unte post cheyyandi pls. I know all this effort to fight bjp/ycp/trs takes money.

Its important that little people like me contribute in some way.

I think grassroots contribution is important.

5 minutes ago, minion said:

edaina specific link to contribute funds towards 2019 elections unte post cheyyandi pls. I know all this effort to fight bjp/ycp/trs takes money.

Its important that little people like me contribute in some way.

I think grassroots contribution is important.

i hope there is a non profit... accredited one ?

29 minutes ago, minion said:

May be we should file some of those RTI requests ... to lessen the load on D.

What's the procedure for that? I can spend some time. 

true..

I want to do it too... but no idea how to do that...

sure it will take a lot of time to understand it.. any help is appreciated

1 hour ago, curiousgally said:

Mee cbn prema choosinapudalla mucchatesthadi ?

CBN earned my respect ...

I'm NTR fan ...

let me say this ... it took a lot more for CBN to earn that respect from people like me ... it was never given ... 

Archived