District Wise Analysis TDP Govt works 2014-19

simha kiran

This thread is to list out what TDP Govt has done for each district individually during it`s term 2014 - 2019. Please post developments in your district or district that you know with assembly consultancy name if you can , I will update your responses to the first post on daily basis. We can use this for social media publicity.  

East godavari 

West godavari

Krishna

Guntur

1. Amaravathi - The peoples capital 

Prakasam

SPS Nellore

Srimakulam

Vizianagaram

Visakhapatnam 

Kurnool

Chittoor

Kadapa

Ananthapur

1. KIA manufacturing plant - Biggest in Asia ( Penukonda )

Nellore:

1) Building 2900 houses in Naidupet. I have seen the progress in which 25% of houses are fully built, 50% full structures finished, 25% basements finished. Work is is going on in full speed. visiting hours sunday 1pm to 6pm. Opposite to this 45 Acres public park work started.

2) internal town roads, expansion, moving electirc poles, drinage in main roads, CC roads with divider, LED lights 80% of town finished and traffic started. 20% work going on in full speed.

I heard similar things were happening in Nellore, Tirupati also. I didn't get time to see but I heard never before developments in terms of infrastructure. 

Vizag:

1) Vizag was made simply superb. It is unbelievably clean and definitely much above Indian standards.  Need a special article only for this. All my colleagues from all parts of India became fans of Vizag including a foreigner from the US (They attended my marriage).

Roads:

1) Rains in 2015 Nov (If you remember Chennai floods) damaged roads in Nellore and Chittoor districts badly. 250KMs roads became fully mud roads i drove my car to Bangalore from Naidupet.  I have decided not to drive to hometown for a year at least. But, i forgot and drove in 2016 Feb. in just 2 months entire 250 KMS roads was completely rebuilt with high quality. 

2) 9 months back i drove again from Bangalore to Naidupet (Maybe after a gap of 6 months). Double road construction is going on very fast 50kms road expanded and road rollers, Tar is under work. KA border to Chittor. After that, land acquisition was going on and some abolishments etc. This was 9 months back and it must have been more advanced now. 

3) I have seen roads from Bellary to Anantapur. After entering Andhra, from around Uravakonda, roads are again europian standards (Clearly freshly built). 

Bus stands: 

1) Huge changes in this part in the first 2 years only. Many bus stands used to have broken seats, unbearable toilets and bad smell all over(Especially Tirupati in my knowledge). They are changed drastically. Super clean toilets built, all new flooring and seats, LED displays, some iron rods as fencing between bus and people at platform. I observed this in  Tirupati, Kalahasti, Naidupet, Gudur, Vizag and saw Nellore, Vijayawada bus stand in TV.

Technology and RTG:

1) Very good initiative. I am shocked to see a QR code stuck to my home and i scan it to only see a web page with an accurate GPS location of my house, our details, address, and provision to raise a complaint etc. Even electric poles have QR codes as identifiers.  Being a hardcore techie, I am shocked for CBN's vision. 

Kia:

1) This is an obvious thing. Just in my experience, i have seen road between "Kurnool to Anantapur" and "few KMs from Anantapur towards BNG" became busy, not deserted, KIA works going very very fast. Earlier, after 10 pm I was not able to get a water bottle also in this area on the highway. 

What i heard:

These are the stuff I remember just on top of my head. There are many which i heard but not seen about filling water in "cheruvulu" in Anantapur district which can be filled only after Kadapa. So, a section of people are extremely happy for this as per my friends. Vizag people were also praising CBN about hudhudh, developments etc.

Note: ZERO inputs from any kind of media.

Kurnool

Ultra mega solar park (1000 M.W) - world's largest single location solar park.

Kurnool airport (inaugurated but needs to be operational) - operation depends on how well industries are developed and also demand from people.

Ultra mega food park (foundation stone laid. Jain industries) -  should be operational by 2020 since it is private owned.

1500cr cement plant (foundation laid Dec, 2018. Ramco management) - should be operational in 14 months from the date of foundation.

Mega seed park (AP govt. sponsered, foundation stone laid Oct, 2017)

3000 cr Jairaj steel plant (foundation laid, May 2018) - should be operational by 2020 since it is a private owned.

Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) - MHRD, govt of India

The above ones are major, there could be many development works at the constituency level. Will update if I come across something.

8 minutes ago, RockLikeNTR said:

Bump .. Just to make sure someone writes their information ... I want to know more so that i can spread ... From the last post i understood the solar park was huge and operating and VERY FEW PEOPLE KNEW IT OR FORGOT IT ...  

https://www.power-technology.com/features/the-worlds-biggest-solar-power-plants/

Archived