NVK brother

minion

I wanted to react in the similar way that he did(at least I felt so) when I heard some one here said 'Balayya's sare jahan se accha caused a lot of damage to alliance and impacted a lot of neutrals', but I just restrained myself..I once had a discussion with NV krishna brother about investing Vs trading in markets..He just couldn't bear the word of trading because he strongly believes in it.

Everyone will ridicule me If I say CBN's agitation in delhi provoked the terrorists and forced them to attack..because they dont just 'dont believe' it, they certainly know that its not the reason..that's how he felt..most of us believed in alliance victory, but he thought he knew it..If I say Modi is the reason for this attacks, most of the people will still ridicule me but a few might believe it..But If I say Pakistan is the reason, then no one will ridicule me, because that's what people strongly believe in and have the emotional hatred towards Pakistan..

We ridicule other's opinions when we strongly believe the opposite version, it increases more when our personal emotion connected to the other version and when we have the success history to back us up..everyone ridicules one or the other at some point in the similar way..Its all relative..He is a decent person, he just have to increase his patience levels a bit..

Archived