Bhakts...

JAYAM_NANI

Bhaktulandarinipichi vallanichesadu ga Modi and company. Hard core right wing fans thought he will pass on Talak bill, Citizen ship bill, will be building ram temple etc. Modi govt could have done this by combining the LS and RS together into a single session. 

Kavalane Talak bill nimurigipoyetatluchesadu. What i am trying to say is their party BJP always need something for their foolish followers to give votes. Final gaerrivalluayyindhimatramkatchitamgavalla followers.

It is important that anti modi parties realize that it is important to get rid of evil like him from the Indian politics to have harmony within the country.

7 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

maybe they realized the truth in what i am trying to say :)

Truth realization anedhi undadu. Nenu kuda hard core vajpayee ji fan. BJP vastey AP develop avtundi (eppudaina) ani nammitanu.... Modi gadi acting chusi mosapoya (it’s my fault).... state ni mana people’s future ni kill chestunnadu ee Modi gadu.... ivanni Telisi kuda.... being educated, some people here blindly back Modi just because they like BJP! I too like BJP, but not at the cost of my state. Elanti vallani chusthey blood boil avtundi.... 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Truth realization anedhi undadu. Nenukuda hard core vajpayeeji fan. BJP vastey AP develop avtundi (eppudaina) ani nammitanu.... Modi gadi acting chusimosapoya (it’s my fault).... statenimana people’s future nikillchestunnadu ee Modi gadu.... ivanni Telisi kuda.... being educated, some people here blindly back Modi just because they like BJP! I too like BJP, but not at the cost of my state. Elantivallanichusthey blood boilavtundi.... 

you are different. You hoped Modi will bring development. You are a common men who hoped  so. There are people who believed Modi will bring Hindutva. We should laugh about them.

7 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

you are different. You hoped Modi will bring development. You are a common men who hoped  so. There are people who believed Modi will bring Hindutva. We should laugh about them.

Current BJP crop saving Hinduism is a huge truck load of $hit. They are creating communal unrest to polarize Hindu votes and create politics.... best examples are sabarimala, trying to bring Tirupati under center etc., 

Archived