A Random Survey about TDP Govt

VisionaryCBN

First of all, I didn't know what to call this, hence settled for the name 'Survey' but the sample size of my Survey is very modest.

I recently visited AP for Sankranthi and tried to collect as much data as I can about various aspects from the people directly.
Before dismissing this as another NRI's half baked knowledge or keyboard rant, hear me out.
In order to keep this as short as possible, I will dive into the topics directly.

1) Govt Employees (Teachers):
  In spite of their salary hike in a revenue deficit state, they are still not happy and following are their reasons:

a. Govt (CBN) is making them enter everything ( Unit test scores, attendance etc.,) in to some online platform.

I tried to reason out by saying that it will be help in long run as this data can be mined and can be used to drive
     useful insights and help in making policy decisions. But they came back saying that the portals they have to use
     are shitty and they have to wake up in odd times to be able to enter data when server load is minimal.

While we can easily attribute their dislike to enter data online to laziness, there is a legit issue which needs
     to be addressed by Govt in terms of quality of web applications.

b. Govt (CBN) is making them to train students in cultural activities and social responsibility issues as part of
     Janmabhoomi which is additional work for them.

They don't have even 1% feeling that they are nurturing next gen. Pathetic

c. Biometric System ( No surprise here)

d. I asked if they are being sent into villages to collect data or to create awareness of problems like in earlier CBN regime
     and they said no.

As much as our leader like to take credit for things he do,
  he has to take the blame as well and teachers are directly blaming him.

2) APSRTC Employees

Out of many employees, one guy stood out. Hats Off to him.
    I asked his opinion about current govt and asked multiple times to check if he is facing any problems because of this govt.
    Every time he responded about the problems APSRTC is facing instead of his problems. His version:

RTC employees are the day to day govt representatives who interact with common ppl every day.
       Despite of their hard work and current operating income, APSRTC is net income is -ve due to old losses and interests.
       And also APSRTC buses pay more Motor Vehicle Tax compared to our vehicles and even private commercial vehicles.
       They also pay Cess on Diesel. They are also not getting pay hike as the net income is -ve.

His request is govt should bare some of old losses and remove motor vehicle tax for RTC buses.

3) Housing Scheme

I enquired few beneficiaries of Govt Housing Scheme about their overall experience.
     I was surprised that everyone responded saying that they didn't paid single rupee bribe
     and their overall is overwhelmingly positive.
     They are being shown the status when asked and have always been kept updated.

4)  Banking Sector

I interacted with only couple of guys from this field, but their concern is that Govt is forcing them to give loans to ppl
    as part of caste based corporations and those guys are defaulting after taking the govt money. And this guys have to deal with them.

5)  Concrete Roads in Rural AP

I don't like to talk about Telangana at all, but I travelled a bit in Telangana interiors as well and their roads are awful.
    I am surprised to see no.of new concrete roads that are build in AP and about their quality. I am really surprised and wondered
    how our govt is getting such a huge amount of money.

Govt should publicize this better. I see couple of tweets from lokesh and few ads but nothing more.

6) LED lights

Simply amazing. I have seen them in every village I travelled.

7) AP Fiber is REAL

I hail from a small village which doesn't even have a primary health care, but AP Fiber internet is given
    in my village and that is the best internet I have used in India in my life.

Again: No much publicity here

8. Polavaram

A must visit for everyone. Discussions waste ikkada. CBN please pay some dogs and beef up your image please.
    For the thing you are accomplishing, you should have golden place in AP's history.

Shame on ppl who still support Modi. Its a National project guys, read the definition of nation project
    and then check for yourself about the support they are giving.

9) Amaravathi

There is lot to do. Modi gave 1500 crores for Vijayawada & Guntur underground drainage and claims that they gave it for capital.
    Our PM is such a short sighted loser. India has a unique opportunity to build a world class city and showcase its capability.
    (no where in the world will people give 30K acres just based on only 1 guy (CBN))

Politics:

1. Before landing in India, I was 10000% confident thinking that TDP win is cake walk. Things might have changed
   a bit now as CBN announced lot of freebies but in my knowledge it won't be cake walk, I still think TDP will win
   but we have to be very careful.

2. For some reason, In general our Cadre is not so confident. That nature is common with us upto some extent but this
   time its little more visible. And I attribute that to CBN's behavior. He is behaving too spineless in some aspects.
   There has to be some respect and fear about CM and no one in the opposition has it.

3. Demonetization and GST are going to bury Modi & Shah duo

4. PK factor negligible ( may be in few seats in east/West thats all)

Overall:
+ Development in AP is amazing
- Needs more publicity about the govt achievments
- Something needs to be done to boost up cadre morale

I talked to an Insider and told that CBNs hour long speeches are getting too bored. His reply is that they notified CBN about that and CBNs reply is

'My target audience is not you guys who watch me everyday. My target is current day ppl who came to my meeting and ppl whi listen to news occasionally because of their busy lifes.'

26 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

First of all, I didn't know what to call this, hence settled for the name 'Survey' but the sample size of my Survey is very modest.

I recently visited AP for Sankranthi and tried to collect as much data as I can about various aspects from the people directly.
Before dismissing this as another NRI's half baked knowledge or keyboard rant, hear me out.
In order to keep this as short as possible, I will dive into the topics directly.

1) Govt Employees (Teachers):
  In spite of their salary hike in a revenue deficit state, they are still not happy and following are their reasons:

a. Govt (CBN) is making them enter everything ( Unit test scores, attendance etc.,) in to some online platform.

I tried to reason out by saying that it will be help in long run as this data can be mined and can be used to drive
     useful insights and help in making policy decisions. But they came back saying that the portals they have to use
     are shitty and they have to wake up in odd times to be able to enter data when server load is minimal.

While we can easily attribute their dislike to enter data online to laziness, there is a legit issue which needs
     to be addressed by Govt in terms of quality of web applications.

b. Govt (CBN) is making them to train students in cultural activities and social responsibility issues as part of
     Janmabhoomi which is additional work for them.

They don't have even 1% feeling that they are nurturing next gen. Pathetic

c. Biometric System ( No surprise here)

d. I asked if they are being sent into villages to collect data or to create awareness of problems like in earlier CBN regime
     and they said no.

As much as our leader like to take credit for things he do,
  he has to take the blame as well and teachers are directly blaming him.

2) APSRTC Employees

Out of many employees, one guy stood out. Hats Off to him.
    I asked his opinion about current govt and asked multiple times to check if he is facing any problems because of this govt.
    Every time he responded about the problems APSRTC is facing instead of his problems. His version:

RTC employees are the day to day govt representatives who interact with common ppl every day.
       Despite of their hard work and current operating income, APSRTC is net income is -ve due to old losses and interests.
       And also APSRTC buses pay more Motor Vehicle Tax compared to our vehicles and even private commercial vehicles.
       They also pay Cess on Diesel. They are also not getting pay hike as the net income is -ve.

His request is govt should bare some of old losses and remove motor vehicle tax for RTC buses.

3) Housing Scheme

I enquired few beneficiaries of Govt Housing Scheme about their overall experience.
     I was surprised that everyone responded saying that they didn't paid single rupee bribe
     and their overall is overwhelmingly positive.
     They are being shown the status when asked and have always been kept updated.

4)  Banking Sector

I interacted with only couple of guys from this field, but their concern is that Govt is forcing them to give loans to ppl
    as part of caste based corporations and those guys are defaulting after taking the govt money. And this guys have to deal with them.

5)  Concrete Roads in Rural AP

I don't like to talk about Telangana at all, but I travelled a bit in Telangana interiors as well and their roads are awful.
    I am surprised to see no.of new concrete roads that are build in AP and about their quality. I am really surprised and wondered
    how our govt is getting such a huge amount of money.

Govt should publicize this better. I see couple of tweets from lokesh and few ads but nothing more.

6) LED lights

Simply amazing. I have seen them in every village I travelled.

7) AP Fiber is REAL

I hail from a small village which doesn't even have a primary health care, but AP Fiber internet is given
    in my village and that is the best internet I have used in India in my life.

Again: No much publicity here

8. Polavaram

A must visit for everyone. Discussions waste ikkada. CBN please pay some dogs and beef up your image please.
    For the thing you are accomplishing, you should have golden place in AP's history.

Shame on ppl who still support Modi. Its a National project guys, read the definition of nation project
    and then check for yourself about the support they are giving.

9) Amaravathi

There is lot to do. Modi gave 1500 crores for Vijayawada & Guntur underground drainage and claims that they gave it for capital.
    Our PM is such a short sighted loser. India has a unique opportunity to build a world class city and showcase its capability.
    (no where in the world will people give 30K acres just based on only 1 guy (CBN))

Politics:

1. Before landing in India, I was 10000% confident thinking that TDP win is cake walk. Things might have changed
   a bit now as CBN announced lot of freebies but in my knowledge it won't be cake walk, I still think TDP will win
   but we have to be very careful.

2. For some reason, In general our Cadre is not so confident. That nature is common with us upto some extent but this
   time its little more visible. And I attribute that is because of CBN's nature. He is behaving too spineless in some aspects.
   There has to be some respect and fear about CM and no one in the opposition has it.

3. Demonetization and GST are going to bury Modi & Shah duo

4. PK factor negligible ( may be in few sears in east/West thats all)

Overall:
+ Development in AP is amazing
- Needs more publicity about the govt achievments
- Something needs to be done to boost up cadre morale

This roads matter mathram true in case of tg.. 

Recent ga trip వేస్తే, highway దిగి Internal roads ki పోతే truely many patches in tg n once entered karnataka, simply heaven like feeling, pure difference observe చేశాం, AP వెళ్లి చాలా rojulayyindi, so no idea.. 

16 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

'My target audience is not you guys who watch me everyday. My target is current day ppl who came to my meeting and ppl whi listen to news occasionally because of their busy lifes.'

CBN is probably right ... I wouldn't discount it so easily.

We all know he is no NTR ... but, he holds his own, I think.

19 minutes ago, paruchuriphani said:

Yes.... it won't be cake walk but TDP ki edge vuntundi.... leadies and old people 65% votes TDP Veste chalu....anduke CBN valdane target chesadu....next farmers runamafi finish chesi . Annadata sukibhava postdated cheques iste chalu....TG lo ilane chesadu....

True 

11 minutes ago, seenu454 said:

Government employees shhh bio metric enter cheyamantene edo aala asthulu rasichinatlu feeling untundi always. Eela mindset ee asalu enduku le 

Everyone will not have same mentality, oka 10-20% vuntaremo alaanti vaallu.

Government employees lo overall positive gaane vundi, whatever AP govt. employees asking CBN doing it in this term despite lack of funds & support from Center-NDA, i don't see any reason Govt. employees will be angry on TDP

16 minutes ago, seenu454 said:

Government employees shhh bio metric enter cheyamantene edo aala asthulu rasichinatlu feeling untundi always. Eela mindset ee asalu enduku le 

ee govt empl podduna legatame manavali ki chesthunna maha prasadam annattu.

Kharma ni thenka ... deposit cheddamani bank ki velthe beggars lekka aa dealing endo vallake theliyali.

Inka revenue, excise lantivi ante ... mana bathuku kukka bathuke ... endole kharma ... 

amanna ante ... govt empl ani prati mundakoduku  bedirinchevade ... 

Chala mandhi cake walk kadhanukuntunnaru.. but it’ll be cakewalk for TDP.. v just need to be cautious... edho avathala jagan ni chusi manavallu kangarupaduthunnaru kaani..jagan vote bank ee rakamga nu improve avvaledhu.. infact inka decline avuthaa vachindhi..

I dont know about cakewalk for TdP but for sure Jagan becoming CM is a bubble ready to pop. They are trying all shitty ways to gain mileage like Sharmila filing case in TG, Kodi katti and NIA, Caste based promotion in employees etc...TDP did a good job to make these reach the people but more needs to be done.

That’s what they try to do when nothing works out.. Palma state lo case lu..kodi kathi.. caste based ga rechagodatam.. ivvani common man and middle class pattinchukoru..nowadays people care for their daily needs.. TDP is doing good in this aspect and people are trusting CBN more than ever...

14 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

@VisionaryCBN thanks for detailed inputs. CBN has done amazing accomplishments. 3 lac worth of freebies isthunnadu. ila ee leader ivvaledu ippativaraku. He should think next level now. Become a force in masses. 

Agree...last 2 months lo CBN ki mass lo oka craze vachindhi...poor and middle class families ki NTR type image vachindhi...

No more panche reddy

Archived