Gas Pipeline To Every House

Yaswanth526

10 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Regular maintenance cheyyali .. India lo adhi cheyyaru... ONGC dhi chusamgaaa..

5L for life... 1C also I won't allow

it shouldn't be a problem bro. Pipes will be under ground  and there would be many points where they can cut of the supply of gas in emergencies. Mana home lo kuda instead of regular gas stoves, we should have stoves that would automatically light up in case of gas leakage. This will prevent all issues with gas leakage at home

30 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Regular maintenance cheyyali .. India lo adhi cheyyaru... ONGC dhi chusamgaaa..

5L for life... 1C also I won't allow

Ok....i think saftey wise india lo better option kademo......mana valla maintenance ni nammukoni life risk chesinatle........

17 minutes ago, katti said:

it shouldn't be a problem bro. Pipes will be under ground  and there would be many points where they can cut of the supply of gas in emergencies. Mana home lo kuda instead of regular gas stoves, we should have stoves that would automatically light up in case of gas leakage. This will prevent all issues with gas leakage at home

Veetiki proper threshold vundali ga......small leakages vuntay kada....proper ga connect cheyakapovadam stove ki..etc....

2 hours ago, katti said:

Ittage sodhi kaburlu chepparu 20 years back collectors... Emayyindhi ONGC visayamlo... 

Maintenance sarigga vundadhu adhi fact

1 hour ago, NatuGadu said:

Ittage sodhi kaburlu chepparu 20 years back collectors... Emayyindhi ONGC visayamlo... 

Maintenance sarigga vundadhu adhi fact

ONGC jarigina daniki deeniki relation enti bro... enni Gas cylinders pelaledhu illallo... eppudo ekkado edho jarigindani eppuduuu jarugutaya? as mentioned before use stoves that automaticallly light up when gas leaks... most of the problems will automatically get resolved

14 minutes ago, katti said:

ONGC jarigina daniki deeniki relation enti bro... enni Gas cylinders pelaledhu illallo... eppudo ekkado edho jarigindani eppuduuu jarugutaya? as mentioned before use stoves that automaticallly light up when gas leaks... most of the problems will automatically get resolved

ONGC is best Example how systems works in India. IAS officers job is get things done and do promises.

You see.. roads Ni appudu evado okadu digging chestha vuntadu... Core infra Lekundaa ivanni waste

6 hours ago, venkat232 said:

deenivalla leakage issues....danger eminavundada...incase of leakege........?

Bombay lo pipe gas in many parts of the city. Various firms are doing. There are many controls at building level, floor level, house level etc. I don't see any issues. Moreover, as you can see in the post above, some one said it is already implemented in Kakinada. 

As the concern is safety, one can pull the data ofnumber of gas cylinder issues vspipe line issues for a proper comparison. In my view, pipe line is much safer.

11 minutes ago, Mahen_Nfan said:

It’s not good for current Indian society...manavallu maintain cheyarusariga...evadiintlo cylinder maintain cheyakapotevadiillepelutundi...pipes maintain cheyakapotemothamgovinda 

My dear thisis being implementedsince many years in Mumbai. I used to have pipe line gas an year before in my previous rental house and this pipeline is now installed in my current rental house (though i don't use it now). U need to slightly modify your internal components in the stove (to accomodate to changes in the gas pressure). There is a 24 hour help line similar to the gas cylinders. 

Relevant departmental people come every month to check the gas meters. Very convenient and much cheaper than the gas cylinders. U don't need to wait for the gas cylinder delivery, take  your old cylinders for replacing them with new ones.

THere is one more twist also here. If you already have gas pipeline, then your cylinder connection is automatically terminated. You can get the deposit back by giving back the cylinders.

29 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

My dear thisis being implementedsince many years in Mumbai. I used to have pipe line gas an year before in my previous rental house and this pipeline is now installed in my current rental house (though i don't use it now). U need to slightly modify your internal components in the stove (to accomodate to changes in the gas pressure). There is a 24 hour help line similar to the gas cylinders. 

Relevant departmental people come every month to check the gas meters. Very convenient and much cheaper than the gas cylinders. U don't need to wait for the gas cylinder delivery, take  your old cylinders for replacing them with new ones.

THere is one more twist also here. If you already have gas pipeline, then your cylinder connection is automatically terminated. You can get the deposit back by giving back the cylinders.

ONGC kooda 15 years taravatha issue

2 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Bombay lo pipe gas in many parts of the city. Various firms are doing. There are many controls at building level, floor level, house level etc. I don't see any issues. Moreover, as you can see in the post above, some one said it is already implemented in Kakinada. 

As the concern is safety, one can pull the data ofnumber of gas cylinder issues vspipe line issues for a proper comparison. In my view, pipe line is much safer.

Ok....gas cylinder ite leak ite....small leakage issues ni ventane identify chesi rectify chesukovachhu....serious issue ite immediate ga control cheyakapote gone.....as sai bro saying...pipe line ite leakge ina damage takkuva vuntundi.....so maintenance, awareness and issues report chesinapudu prompt action vunte pipe line better.....

6 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

ONGC kooda 15 years taravatha issue

ONGC is about gas extraction and not gas distribution to each house. Gas blow outs are happening only at extraction points mostly. This is not just common to ONGC but a phenomenon also seen in other parts of the world. Moreover, here in this case private companies are also involved in distribution.

1 hour ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

ONGC is about gas extraction and not gas distribution to each house. Gas blow outs are happening only at extraction points mostly. This is not just common to ONGC but a phenomenon also seen in other parts of the world. Moreover, here in this case private companies are also involved in distribution.

Enni sarlu water pipelines pagilayi... Month ki okasari Anna...

Archived