only in India

katti

9 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enthuku antha kashtam, donate 1000rs to PM Relief Fund, get tax exemption and take the same. Money+Punyam bonus. 

Yov Ddvude ledu inka punyam endi trash :angry:

7 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Enthuku antha kashtam, donate 1000rs to PM Relief Fund, get tax exemption and take the same. Money+Punyam bonus. 

Inka nayam BJP ki party fund kinda icheyamanaledu. Veetine mari ...Gujju galla( paatha inupaa saaman ammukune) telivitetalu antaru

15 hours ago, katti said:

Five lakh one thousand rupees earn chesina vadi kante five lakh earn chesinavadu ekkuva money intiki tesuku velatadu.... This only happens in India under Baffas...

adenti? 

5lk exemption andariki undada?  doesn't make any sense.

so if you make 5lk 1k ... you end up paying tax on the whole thing?

16 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

you got to be kidding me :) 

Not that I wouldn't contribute to charity ... just not to boooodi fund. 

1 hour ago, minion said:

adenti? 

5lk exemption andariki undada?  doesn't make any sense.

so if you make 5lk 1k ... you end up paying tax on the whole thing?

They didn't change tax slabs as it's an interim budget, but proposed rebate option. So after filing tax people earning under 5L can get their tax back. People earning more can also invest in savings and insurance to get it under 5L after deductions can also get relief as well.

12 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

They didn't change tax slabs as it's an interim budget, but proposed rebate option. So after filing tax people earning under 5L can get their tax back. People earning more can also invest in savings and insurance to get it under 5L after deductions can also get relief as well.

question is ... is the tax rate progressive. I'm not talking about deductions.

If someone earns 5lk+1k ... does he/she pay tax on the the whole 5,01,000 or just 1000 and get exemption for the first 5lk? That's the question.

If its the former ... its just moronic ... I cannot even imagine how bad it is ... (I wouldn't be surprised though, from what I saw of how bjp wants to tax few other things)

1 hour ago, minion said:

If someone earns 5lk+1k ... does he/she pay tax on the the whole 5,01,000 or just 1000 and get exemption for the first 5lk? That's the question.

If its the former ... its just moronic ... I cannot even imagine how bad it is ... (I wouldn't be surprised though, from what I saw of how bjp wants to tax few other things)

Tax slabs didn't change since its an interim budget, govt. providing the tax money back as rebate option upto 5L taxable income. It benefits 3 cr people and can benefit more if they use deductions. Deentlo ardham kakapotaniki emi undhi.

Since standard deduction is 50k so zero tax till 5.5L, so my suggestion of donating also doesn't arise.

5 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Since standard deduction is 50k so zero tax till 5.5L, so my suggestion of donating also doesn't arise.

keep it simple bro... what is the tax for a person who earns Rs510,000 without any other deductions and what is the tax for a person who earns Rs500,000? 

deductions ani edhedo cheppi confuse cheyyatam why? not everyone will take all the deductions mentioned...

7 hours ago, minion said:

Yes if you earn 5lk+1kyou have to pay 20% taX. 

7 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Then that can give same rebate for morethan 5lk kada bro. Its really painfull situation when a person getting more salary than him even his earnings morethan opponent. 

Archived