FEB1- Budget Day

Rajakeeyam

7 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Lol 10L batch aa, irony they are also expecting freebies in first place. Wait for a year or two for slab correction. Compared to 2014 they are already paying less tax anyway.

2014 కిముందు కృషి కళ్యాణ్ cess లాంటివి లేవు కదా 

2014 taravathe Health and Education Cess 1% increase chesaru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KanchanGupta  

For first time ever in my living memory tax-paying middle classes have been recognized by Govt through word and deed. The huge income tax exemption is a big relief. That apart, the words of elaborate appreciation of contribution made by middle classes mean a lot. #Budget2019

8 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

KanchanGupta  

For first time ever in my living memory tax-paying middle classes have been recognized by Govt through word and deed. The huge income tax exemption is a big relief. That apart, the words of elaborate appreciation of contribution made by middle classes mean a lot. #Budget2019

ika nunchi nenu mee fan ni ... Rajakeeyam saar :terrific:

Unemployment report withheld ... somehow came out ... my ddog ate real report ... BJP govt terrific le asalu :adore:

Ina ee rojjullo 30K per moth ante pedda vishyam kadu like Hyd lanti cities lo 

if u are earning 30K month then yearly 3.6L per year. Assume you do not have any savings then as per last year slab you might be paying around 6K yearly towards income tax 

new budget valla aa 6K save avutayee...avi sandard inflation ani vundi (naaku exact ga idea le) daani ki saripotayaa.....

3 minutes ago, Suresh_Ongole said:

I don't know how still people are supporting Baffas after seeing Tax exemption.  Last 4 years they didn't help us now also they did only for limited people. 

limited aa nuvvu devudivi brother.....vaadu eche limited monthly petrol and other daily goods increased amounts ki chalavu.....

8 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Ina ee rojjullo 30K per moth ante pedda vishyam kadu like Hyd lanti cities lo 

if u are earning 30K month then yearly 3.6L per year. Assume you do not have any savings then as per last year slab you might be paying around 6K yearly towards income tax 

new budget valla aa 6K save avutayee...avi sandard inflation ani vundi (naaku exact ga idea le) daani ki saripotayaa.....

I gave stats na ~70% middle class earn less than 5L. Cities and ITbatch obviously konchem feel avvochu, human nature when u can see other person benefiting you want a slice of it.

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

I gave stats na ~70% middle class earn less than 5L. Cities and ITbatch obviously konchem feel avvochu, human nature when u can see other person benefiting you want a slice of it.

brother nenu meeku echina lekka maa mava garu salary ....He does not have any bad habits and does eat out side food also......no fixes properties....

When I told him same thing that you will be getting around 15K (may be less bcz his salary is little less than 5L) benefit per year ....he said "anni rates last year laga vunte benefit kani ala levuga enkemi benefit" annaru.......

4 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

brother nenu meeku echina lekka maa mava garu salary ....He does not have any bad habits and does eat out side food also......no fixes properties....

When I told him same thing that you will be getting around 15K (may be less bcz his salary is little less than 5L) benefit per year ....he said "anni rates last year laga vunte benefit kani ala levuga enkemi benefit" annaru.......

chusa petrol annaru, last year Jan it was 75, now its 75.

Also, at the end of the day govt. is taking less money in tax than before

5 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

chusa petrol annaru, last year Jan it was 75, now its 75.

Also, at the end of the day govt. is taking less money in tax than before

ee roju 75 ...2 or 3 months back kuda 75 aa na 

ina nenu petrol oka example cheppanu......desam lo only petrol control lo vunte chala......

anni expenses perugutunnayee ga brother....

"It's an election budget," Manmohan Singh told NDTV.

On being asked about the big income tax gift for the middle class and farmers, Dr Singh, who was the finance minister in the Narasimha Rao government, said, "In these circumstances of the case, concessions to farmers and concessions to middle class will obviously have implications in the election."

1 minute ago, kanagalakiran said:

ee roju 75 ...2 or 3 months back kuda 75 aa na 

ina nenu petrol oka example cheppanu......desam lo only petrol control lo vunte chala......

anni expenses perugutunnayee ga brother....

fluctuations untai, but last 2-3 months more or less stable

prices will increase so does salary, as long as inflation is in check and govt. taking less of your money, you should be happy. Oka pakka farmers also complaining they are not getting decent price bcoz of low inflation ani

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

fluctuations untai, but last 2-3 months more or less stable

prices will increase so does salary, as long as inflation is in check and govt. taking less of your money, you should be happy. Oka pakka farmers also complaining they are not getting decent price bcoz of low inflation ani

how did you become so pro-bjp, Kiran?

Their policies don't seem to appease the masses ... nor do they stimulate growth and economic activity ... 

Can you show me something to convince ... anything? I'm willing to listen. 

May be I'm mired in my view ... how bjp is treating AP and all that ... 

even after all that ...  their financial chickenry ... doesn't impress me. I have seen it before.

Just curious.

20 minutes ago, minion said:

how did you become so pro-bjp, Kiran?

Their policies don't seem to appease the masses ... nor do they stimulate growth and economic activity ... 

Can you show me something to convince ... anything? I'm willing to listen. 

May be I'm mired in my view ... how bjp is treating AP and all that ... 

even after all that ...  their financial chickenry ... doesn't impress me. I have seen it before.

Just curious.

No need to get convinced bro. for now like cong. think we are doomed and our unemployment rate is like the emergency era for now, no worries.

10 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

No need to get convinced bro. for now like cong. think we are doomed and our unemployment rate is like the emergency era for now, no worries.

So, after all the efforts by the likes of PVN, MMS and all  ... Mr Modi brings us all back to emergency era ... 

so cool ... I'm excited.

Archived