Cbn situation

akhil ch

3 hours ago, minion said:

Akhil vesina discussion CBN meede kada 

How is it off topic? 

Janalu KCR lantodu secretariat ki rakapoyina pani cheyaka poyina noresukoni gelavadam valla magadu anukuntooo spineless tayarayyaru,

CBN is working hard and aa hard work ki oka 75% seats tho victory kotti veelandari mouths shut cheyali annadu, Alanti win ivvakapothe ippati janalu they doesnt deserve a hard working man like you and instead enjoy with family.  this is what I understood from Akhil post, disco emo vere ekkadiko velindi anipinchindi.

3 hours ago, akhil ch said:

:( 

Don't be stupid to make Naidu compare over Anna NTR

We have seen both Anna NTR time and we see TheNaidu's time. We know more about India than you guys. You may have seen the end result we saw the start. Stop and pause he was completely eliminated from the place where he claims he developed the regions (Hyderabad ). He will too here in AP.

Dont't you ever under estimate the 3 letters N T R

1 hour ago, Govindu said:

Don't be stupid to make Naidu compare over Anna NTR

We have seen both Anna NTR time and we see TheNaidu's time. We know more about India than you guys. You may have seen the end result we saw the start. Stop and pause he was completely eliminated from the place where he claims he developed the regions (Hyderabad ). He will too here in AP.

Dont't you ever under estimate the 3 letters N T R

AA ooru uncle meedi 

12 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

CBN is working hard and aa hard work ki oka 75% seats tho victory kotti veelandari mouths shut cheyali annadu, Alanti win ivvakapothe ippati janalu they doesnt deserve a hard working man like you and instead enjoy with family.  this is what I understood from Akhil post, disco emo vere ekkadiko velindi anipinchindi.

I'm probably the culprit ... sorry guys.

Archived