Mukkodu

Vvnspsnrntr

In another thread, saw some of KCR previous comments on AP and its people, culture ... 

I can understand if he hates CBN or even TDP. How a person can develop such vile behavior towards an entire state and its people ... is beyond me.

TDP naa, ycp naa, js aa anedi pakkana pettandi ... kcr comments on AP chusi vaadini support chesthunnaru ante ... vallu manushule kaadu ... 

KCR hatred is not just about TDP or CBN.

1 hour ago, minion said:

In another thread, saw some of KCR previous comments on AP and its people, culture ... 

I can understand if he hates CBN or even TDP. How a person can develop such vile behavior towards an entire state and its people ... is beyond me.

I doubt that he really have such feelings. I think those words are mainly to instigate TG people to vote for him. Also, denigrating whole region or people which is faceless is easy and people connect based on mob mentality. For example, most people on this forum including me think YCP as a whole is really bad. But at individual level, most of supporters & members of YCP are not bad. 

Now, KCR doesn't want AP to develop because TG has upper hand and he can retain that upper hand as long as AP doesn't prosper. All his present actions are power trip. 

Now that TG people completely rejected AP parties and leaders, I wish TDP  get that killer instinct missing in this term and pull companies from HYD into AP. No more two-eye theory. First thing they should do is to force the media companies broadcasting in AP to run their interviews/studios from AMVT instead of HYD. The current situation is giving too much leverage to KCR. Next govt. can pull the stunt of KCR and ask cable providers to impose unofficial ban on any Telugu channel not operating from AMVT.

8 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

I doubt that he really have such feelings. I think those words are mainly to instigate TG people to vote for him. Also, denigrating whole region or people which is faceless is easy and people connect based on mob mentality. For example, most people on this forum including me think YCP as a whole is really bad. But at individual level, most of supporters & members of YCP are not bad. 

Now, KCR doesn't want AP to develop because TG has upper hand and he can retain that upper hand as long as AP doesn't prosper. All his present actions are power trip. 

Now that TG people completely rejected AP parties and leaders, I wish TDP  get that killer instinct missing in this term and pull companies from HYD into AP. No more two-eye theory. First thing they should do is to force the media companies broadcasting in AP to run their interviews/studios from AMVT instead of HYD. The current situation is giving too much leverage to KCR. Next govt. can pull the stunt of KCR and ask cable providers to impose unofficial ban on any channel not operating from AMVT.

thoughtful :shakehands:

16 minutes ago, Kumbk said:

Now that TG people completely rejected AP parties and leaders, I wish TDP  get that killer instinct missing in this term and pull companies from HYD into AP. No more two-eye theory. First thing they should do is to force the media companies broadcasting in AP to run their interviews/studios from AMVT instead of HYD. The current situation is giving too much leverage to KCR. Next govt. can pull the stunt of KCR and ask cable providers to impose unofficial ban on any Telugu channel not operating from AMVT.

I couldn't have said any better ... fantastic expression, my friend.

Where you been :)

2 hours ago, minion said:

TDP naa, ycp naa, js aa anedi pakkana pettandi ... kcr comments on AP chusi vaadini support chesthunnaru ante ... vallu manushule kaadu ... 

KCR hatred is not just about TDP or CBN.

Vaadasalu manishe kaadu vaadi insecurity chthakanithananni kappi puchukovataniki andhra valla meeda paid yedusthuntadu yadha raja thatha praja brother

15 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

Brothers after speaking to some telangana guys , they are very much jealous about our state development...

Entire telangana dont want to see cbn as cm of our state...vallaki telusu cbn mana state ki inko 10 years vunnadante hyderabad deniki paniki raakunda pothundani

+Infinity

37 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

Brothers after speaking to some telangana guys , they are very much jealous about our state development...

Entire telangana dont want to see cbn as cm of our state...vallaki telusu cbn mana state ki inko 10 years vunnadante hyderabad deniki paniki raakunda pothundani

much about how it is ... 

Archived