NTR Brief Biography (New Color Version)

sree balu

• 1 month later...

Lakshmi's NTR trailer out: Ram Gopal Varma gifts a dramatic take on politician's life

The trailer of Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming flick Lakshmi's NTR was released today and has piqued curiosity of the audience.

advertisement

IndiaToday_New_Website_Logo-647x363.png?
India Today Web Desk
Chennai
February 14, 2019
UPDATED: February 14, 2019 10:37 IST

A still from Lakshmi's NTR

A still from Lakshmi's NTR

After the underwhelming flick Officer, filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is back with Lakshmi's NTR, which follows the life of legendary actor-politician NT Rama Rao. The film specifically traces the events that happened after the entry of Lakshmi Parvathi, his second wife.

On Valentine's Day, the makers of Lakshmi's NTR have released the film's trailer, which has raised a lot of eyebrows. It depicts the controversial life of late CM NTR and what happens when Lakshmi Parvathi enters his life to pen his biography.

Here is the trailer of the most intense and dramatic love story ever ..Wish u all a very happy Valentine’s day. https://t.co/OtvxvikGlA

Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) February 14, 2019

The three-minute long trailer shows Lakshmi Parvathi approaching NTR to write a biography on him and eventually they get married to each other, which was met with a lot of negative remarks.

Here's the trailer:

The trailer of Lakshmi's NTR trailer ends with a bang with NTR calling Dr N Chandrababu Naidu a snake. The lead actor says, "The only mistake I did in my entire life is to believe in that snake."

This particular dialogue might spark controversy as he indirectly takes a jibe at Andhra Pradesh's CM Dr N Chandrababu Naidu. However, in an earlier interview, RGV said that it was his intention to depict the truth.

Ram Gopal Varma, in an interview to India Today, said, "With regard to Chandrababu Naidu, I am making a film on a story which is in the public domain and I am well within my rights to do so and my intention is to depict the truth but not to target anyone."

Archived