Thank you CBN

A lot of people ask me, you have been a CBN fan since I have known, what did you actually gain from him.

Firstly, I haven't become his fan expecting some personal benefit. He is an excellent administrator and if my state benefits from his leadership that's enough for me.

But that doesn't mean I haven't benefited from his leadership.

There are many instances but I would like to focus on one thing.

I am an NRI working in a European country, so I do not really rely on the government. But my parents stay in India and they mostly depend on agriculture.

Thanks to Pattiseema, they have been receiving good yields from the past four years and reasonable income. They are self-sufficient now.

It's not about the money, it's about self-respect. Thank you CBN for that __/\__

This man had always made me proud. Proud to be CBN fan !!

Every Software Engineer in the US who graduated from united AP is a benefactor of CBN's vision and implementation. 

CBN realized the importance of CS engineering early and boosted more educational institutions to offer MCA, B. Tech, M. Tech. and BCA. 

He built IIIT and ISB in Hyd. to support advanced degrees. 

It's a different topic that YSR just exploited all the above with free education and started producing useless graduates.

18 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

Every Software Engineer in the US who graduated from united AP is a benefactor of CBN's vision and implementation. 

CBN realized the importance of CS engineering early and boosted more educational institutions to offer MCA, B. Tech, M. Tech. and BCA. 

He built IIIT and ISB in Hyd. to support advanced degrees. 

It's a different topic that YSR just exploited all the above with free education and started producing useless graduates.

Also increasing the number of engineering colleges in AP at an affordable price. Thanks to his vision ..the compulsion of going to other states for engineering education stopped. 

50 minutes ago, chsrk said:

No Pattiseema no water to krishna delta...

He is such a farsighted leader..

Good post...and thank u CBN

Pattiseema lakapotay Delta,alladipoyaadhi mastaru....

mana pranthaaniki malla praanam posaadu CBN....Sweep cheyyali ee area lo votes....Vellu votes veyyakapothey,antha kanna nammaka droham undadhu

4 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Pattiseema lakapotay Delta,alladipoyaadhi mastaru....

mana pranthaaniki malla praanam posaadu CBN....Sweep cheyyali ee area lo votes....Vellu votes veyyakapothey,antha kanna nammaka droham undadhu

oohinchukotanike bhayam ga undi annai...oka pakka thuphan lu oka pakka karuvu. CBN realised giving water early is the only solution for krishna delta and he is already working on it..his vision __/\__

Pattiseema one of major achievement of CBN this term benefited Lacs of farmers in West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur & Prakasam districts for for 2-3 years and saved some additional water for Rayalaseema & nellore districts for last 1-2 years mainly.

Without it Andhra-Seema-Telangana water disputes peaks lo vundevi, this project avoided lots of water fights.

Polavaram more important to get direct benefit for UA districts & Rayalaseema.

2 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

oohinchukotanike bhayam ga undi annai...oka pakka thuphan lu oka pakka karuvu. CBN realised giving water early is the only solution for krishna delta and he is already working on it..his vision __/\__

Yes brother.

Because of Pattiseema people from Delta Runa paddaru cbn ki

3 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Yes brother.

Because of Pattiseema people from Delta Runa paddaru cbn ki

Absolutely agreed. Not only Delta people but also Ananthapur and a few other places in Kadapa and Chittor are also owe a lot to TDP Government. Hope this gratitude will be shown in the form of votes and hope people are smart and loyal surpassing caste craze and other temporary lucrative things.

3 minutes ago, Hello26 said:

Absolutely agreed. Not only Delta people but also Ananthapur and a few other places in Kadapa and Chittor are also owe a lot to TDP Government. Hope this gratitude will be shown in the form of votes and hope people are smart and loyal surpassing caste craze and other temporary lucrative things.

Ya

Archived