Police Constable Extraordinary Speech About CM Chandrababu & promotion

ntr_king

Awesome! :pouce: we are using the police card that has been wining the hearts in the tinsel world in recent years. Awesome! :pouce:?

Truth is in later 1980's and early 1990's the Telugu educated under the leadership of Anna NTR had several NRI's come to India and several leave India and started producing the technical results we are seeing and Naidu is just reaping- the results of this Telugu people wor in those years. It is sad this guy Naidu is taking the results of many Telugu's as his effort. To let you know I am one of those 1980 batches that work for our Telugu pride.

Our advice from North America is Keep low Mr Naidu and respect Telugu peoples effort and Annas's effort. If Naidu was the one why was he thrown out of Hyderabad elections? So keep low Mr Naidu

17 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Awesome! :pouce: we are using the police card that has been wining the hearts in the tinsel world in recent years. Awesome! :pouce:?

Truth is in later 1980's and early 1990's the Telugu educated under the leadership of Anna NTR had several NRI's come to India and several leave India and started producing the technical results we are seeing and Naidu is just reaping- the results of this Telugu people wor in those years. It is sad this guy Naidu is taking the results of many Telugu's as his effort. To let you know I am one of those 1980 batches that work for our Telugu pride.

Our advice from North America is Keep low Mr Naidu and respect Telugu peoples effort and Annas's effort. If Naidu was the one why was he thrown out of Hyderabad elections? So keep low Mr Naidu

Microsoft ni Hyderabad ki meeru thesukuvachaara?

ISB ni meeru thechaara?

These 2 were the major things which changed Hyderabad.

31 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Kcr who is Ardent fan of ntr viceroy lo key role play chesadu anta vadini pogukuntu posts esuko poyi,our advice from north america anta meeredo telugu people ni lead chestunnattu,poyi viceroy hotel key role play chesina kcr ni poguduko

2 minutes ago, Saichandra said:

Kcr who is Ardent fan of ntr viceroy lo key role play chesadu anta vadini pogukuntu posts esuko poyi,our advice from north america anta meeredo telugu people ni lead chestunnattu,poyi viceroy hotel key role play chesina kcr ni poguduko

Sai.. ee range lo dimpaaav enti oke sari

30 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Microsoft ni Hyderabad ki meeru thesukuvachaara?

ISB ni meeru thechaara?

These 2 were the major things which changed Hyderabad.

Think carefully brothers you will understand. Telugu people got it for us and not Naidu. Don't you let down Telugu people for Naidu.  Also Microsoft looked out for Hard working Telugu's and that is why Microsoft came in. Microsoft is business and they wanted it cheap and that is it. I worked with IBM (Thomas J. Watson Research Center) where Bill gates is hated for his treachery of stealing DOS Operating systems. Lie low else we will see problems for Naidu.

2 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Think carefully brothers you will understand. Telugu people got it for us and not Naidu. Also Microsoft looked out for Hard working Telugu's and that is why Microsoft came in. Microsoft is business and they wanted it cheap and that is it. I worked with IBM where Bill gates is hated for his treachery of stealing DOS Operating systems. Lie low else we will see problems for Naidu.

Ok Brother.

Taagi tongoni 5 years Kcr gelisaadu.

Manam 5 years kastapadi,lie low antunnaru meeru.

39 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Think carefully brothers you will understand. Telugu people got it for us and not Naidu. Don't you let down Telugu people for Naidu.  Also Microsoft looked out for Hard working Telugu's and that is why Microsoft came in. Microsoft is business and they wanted it cheap and that is it. I worked with IBM (Thomas J. Watson Research Center) where Bill gates is hated for his treachery of stealing DOS Operating systems. Lie low else we will see problems for Naidu.

This is fantastic and exact truth you are speaking..oh my god ..even KTR also doesn't know about this(who has been trying very hard to get companies to Hyderabad). un-ne essay he given credit to CBN.

I will try to spread this news to everyone.

1 hour ago, Govindu said:

ori ne vesalo anna style lo chaduvukondi.. asalu 90's kante mundu enni families migrate ayyayi out of country and entha mandi vacharu. emi profit lekunda tirigi evadina enduku vastadu. cbn asalu 9 years lo emi cheyaledu, nuvvu happy ga inka. please kottu katteyi inka, posts chusthu untene doku vasthundi. malla NA nundi oka advice.

Andhra Ni vadili CBN Ni CM candidate ga pettandi..Hyderabad lo Satta telisiddi..core TDP fans like me also didn't cast vote to TDP as it's no use here 

.then how come TDP will win...CBN never thought like ..if I develop here people will made me Demi god ..etc .

We are in cheap.mental condition....we should think positively

places thirigi companies ni convince chesi, investors ki facilities create chesi malli avasaramina workforce ni colleges penchi stream chesina cbn goppem ledu desam meeda rastram meeda prema tho nris pettina investment vallane hyd lo it develop ayyindi or ikkada mncs ki business undani vacharu, gates edhava, cook crook, nene thopu..

Careful ga think cheste,

Wrong company dorikina, regular kanna rendu beerlekkuvaithe vache effects ivi,.. 

Nuke this guy, I say!

2 hours ago, Govindu said:

antha bane vundi kani uncle..... 1989 - 94 Congi govt kada vundi :thinking:

as far as i remember, CBN used to say one thing at that time.. we should not miss revolution times..

that makes the huge difference.. he used to say that we missed industrial revolution knowingly/unknowingly.. now IT revolution is coming at least we should not miss it.. he put his 200% efforts to get it at right time.. talent bokka ani kaburlu yennanina cheppochu... mari 1990s lo talent unnavallu lera US lo (non IT)? mari yenni non IT companies india ki vachayi?? think about how much he went ahead by giving intensives to companies...

sare lets see today.. ikkadolla talent tega overflow avutundi, cheap ga vastundi anukundam.. mari vache companies inka yekkada incentives & govt support baga untayi ani vetiki aa state lo yenduku pettukuntunnaru?? bokka lo mee govt help avasaram ledu, we will live on talent ani yenduku proper ga full taxes pay chesi companies pettatam ledu?? ee chinna logic yetla miss ayyaru??

i'm not denying there is no talent and we have resource pool for y2k kind of problems at that time... luckily planning and availability met at same time.. thats why it worked well so fast...

3 hours ago, Govindu said:

New year ki stock doraka Kcr gadi brand emaina esavu entra ....neelanti edavalu Ap & tg lo chala mande unaru manam cheyalenivi  vadu evado enduku chestunadu ani mogudu sachina mundala edustane untaru jeevitantam elli aalatho padi eduvu 

1 hour ago, rama123 said:

If CBN is not proactive to get Microsoft half of the IT should have gone to Chennai and Pune.

Evaru Cheste vaallaki credit ivvali.

40 % revenue tg is getting from ap companies.

Mana dabbulatho batukutha manalne antadu vaallu chappatlu kodataru.

17 minutes ago, MVS said:

New year ki stock doraka Kcr gadi brand emaina esavu entra ....neelanti edavalu Ap & tg lo chala mande unaru manam cheyalenivi  vadu evado enduku chestunadu ani mogudu sachina mundala edustane untaru jeevitantam elli aalatho padi eduvu 

yup, eedevado Jagan, PK kante darunam ga vunnadu. 

4 hours ago, Saichandra said:

ee manishini aa thread lo tag chesa video chudamani,, ayina siigu lekunda ikkada speaking :sleep:

Archived