eenadu

sonykongara

8 minutes ago, chsrk said:

brahmi gifs साठॠà¤à¤®à¥à¤ परिणाम

emo baa ... 

antha blatant gaa modi/bjp (and kcr) ni ela support chesthado theleedu ... TDP ni support cheyyalsina avasaram ledu, but some of what they cover is so blinded ... 

There was a time I respected Eenadu ... I guess they picked up some modern 'journalistic ethics' from Sakshi and others along the way ... 

I wouldn't touch eenadu if it were thrown on my doorstep for free ... 

10 minutes ago, minion said:

emo baa ... 

antha blatant gaa modi/bjp (and kcr) ni ela support chesthado theleedu ... TDP ni support cheyyalsina avasaram ledu, but some of what they cover is so blinded ... 

There was a time I respected Eenadu ... I guess they picked up some modern 'journalistic ethics' from Sakshi and others along the way ... 

I wouldn't touch eenadu if it were thrown on my doorstep for free ... 

Let us not be ungrateful ..there are many a times Ramoji and Eenadu supported TDP.....but one has to be in sync with time...you can disagree with him but you cannot dissent against him....let us not be so cold blooded babai..

3 hours ago, chsrk said:

Let us not be ungrateful ..there are many a times Ramoji and Eenadu supported TDP.....but one has to be in sync with time...you can disagree with him but you cannot dissent against him....let us not be so cold blooded babai..

Ramoji gari gurinchi kaadu SRK. I'll always respect him ... his ideology, his thought process and values so closely align with mine (mine with his, to be appropriate). I would never disrespect him ... he is like NTR to me.

my impression was Ramoji detached himself from day-to-day operations of all of his businesses. 

My comments were more towards Eenadu as a news organization, not Ramoji Rao. 

Archived