TDP fans aithe ...

minion

next elections lo 10 mandini convince cheyandi ... TDP ki vote vesetattu ... 

ikkada panikimalina posts avasaram ledu ... 

Just ask yourself ... do you like tdp? If you do, do something positive that helps the party.

2019 is going to be a war ... with trs,mim,ycp,js,bjp ... acting against TDP ... 

Have some belief ... take a side ... doesn't matter which side ... but, do take side and be open about it ... don't be a snitch ... that's no way to live a life ... 

I love to quote this ... like GW says ... you're either with us OR against us.

As simple as that.

41 minutes ago, minion said:

next elections lo 10 mandini convince cheyandi ... TDP ki vote vesetattu ... 

ikkada panikimalina posts avasaram ledu ... 

Just ask yourself ... do you like tdp? If you do, do something positive that helps the party.

2019 is going to be a war ... with trs,mim,ycp,js,bjp ... acting against TDP ... 

Have some belief ... take a side ... doesn't matter which side ... but, do take side and be open about it ... don't be a snitch ... that's no way to live a life ... 

I love to quote this ... like GW says ... you're either with us OR against us.

As simple as that.

George Bush Jr also  said “ With Me Or Enemy” :)

2 hours ago, eNterTaineR said:

Already started in twitter. Too much of negative propaganda everywhere...better we act in groups to counter jaffas nd pawalols.

Valdaki separate ga teams vunnayi ala cheyyatniki vatiki funding kuda vundi....manaki emi vundi.. adhikaram lo vundi kuda emi cheyyaleka potunnamu....

Asalu oka social media wing ni petti videos ki likes and comments pettichatani ki ento manavala babha naaku ardham kaadu....

Oka 100 members Ni hire chesukoni social media mi manage cheyyataniki kuda money leva mana daggara....

Archived