naa sodhi :)

minion

emi ledu :nopity:

cried in my beer ... and it took a couple of days to come out of the hangover ... but, I'm fine :)

Lagada ... endira idi? Intha offtrack emitra :wall:

Anyway, win is win ... no second guessing. TRS played well and deserves applause ... congratulations TRS (gulp).

Like Sai said, ground reality was different ... most of us just didn't see it ... even reasonable minds here succumbed to lagada predictions ... not entirely unreasonable due to his prior record.

Life goes on ... you learn and you move on ... 

Look at it this way ... TTDP was at 0 few months ago ... now we bagged 2 :)  ... that's a win

I want to say one thing though ...

positive message was never lost though ... stay positive, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

After the fact, those who come here to gloat (I told you so types) ... trust me, they have no conviction. Gaali etu veesthe atu velle type annattu ... vallani pattinchukovalsina avasaram ledu ... let's charge ahead ... this time with some ground level reality (means no more lagada or any other).

Silos eppudu untai, we cannot avoid them ... 

I hope CBN doesn't backtrack on our association with congress. We took a stand, right or wrong ... lets move forward with it.

Win or lose, always TDP at heart :shakehands:

inkoka vishayam ... 

kcr is hell bent on destroying TDP (and CBN). No matter what tdp/cbn did in tg election ...  kcr would try to destroy TDP in AP ... count on that (all you got to do is look at them in 2014).

So, take a side ... 

16 minutes ago, baggie said:

well said bro..just my feelings too

Your positive mind influenced me so much ... it was remarkable.

Winning team ki prati okkadu support chesthadu ... but, it takes commitment and passion to follow your own team ... through winning or losing ... 

You are one of those who stick with a team ... for life ... I see that ... :shakehands:

Opposite parties always try to kill the rival parties that is common.No party wants opposite party to grow

My observation is TTDP haven’t taken any action to counter his operation akarsh.The don’t even put a district level mettings and bahiranga Sabhas in last 4 1/2 years.press meets and attending Tv discussion won’t help.They will create unnecessary controversies with these useless TV anchors questions and putting words in to our mouths.

When you are not in ruling we have to be in people and try to rise every small issue, but that wasn’t happened.

Realize now how to build and attract old cadre.

Need to do cycle yatras in consistency level , meet party cadre every three months, rise village level issues and consistunency level issues frequently. Then only people will move with us.Do district level sabhas one in every six months.All these things TTDP has to do itself , then only people will move towards Party.

2 minutes ago, Bulldozer said:

Opposite parties always try to kill the rival parties that is common.No party wants opposite party to grow

My observation is TTDP haven’t taken any action to counter his operation akarsh.The don’t even put a district level mettings and bahiranga Sabhas in last 4 1/2 years.press meets and attending Tv discussion won’t help.They will create unnecessary controversies with these useless TV anchors questions and putting words in to our mouths.

When you are not in ruling we have to be in people and try to rise every small issue, but that wasn’t happened.

Need to do cycle yatras in consistency level , meet party cadre every three months, rise village level issues and consistunency level issues frequently. Then only people will move with us.Do district level sabhas one in every six months.All these things TTDP has to do itself , then only people will move towards Party.

L ramana lantodini pettukunte emi vasthaadi boodidha..oka voopu vunde leader vundaala..

1 hour ago, Bulldozer said:

Ekkuva expectations pettukokandi.... whole TS lo, post bifurcation Congress and TDP has given a super opportunity for their local leaders to step up, use the opportunity and grow up the ladder. None of the parties used this opportunity. TDP lo unnollu instead of fighting, they preferred to jump into TRS! Congress, which is main opposition didn’t play its role in the first 2.5 years. 

Vellaki unna s l a v e mindset pothe kaani TG public ki TG lo politics valla benefit undadu. People will get benefitted only when you have political alternatives. 

Look at AP, post bifurcation we have 2 strong parties. Now Pavan is trying to enter and he will have “his share of the pie” (no matter the size). If INC comes to power in center and gives incentives and benefits to AP, that would instantly revive the Congress party in AP. 

so there is w chance of 4 options to public at different levels of strengths in AP. Do political parties in TG have the guts to grow in TG?

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Ekkuva expectations pettukokandi.... whole TS lo, post bifurcation Congress and TDP has given a super opportunity for their local leaders to step up, use the opportunity and grow up the ladder. None of the parties used this opportunity. TDP lo unnollu instead of fighting, they preferred to jump into TRS! Congress, which is main opposition didn’t play its role in the first 2.5 years. 

Vellaki unna s l a v e mindset pothe kaani TG public ki TG lo politics valla benefit undadu. People will get benefitted only when you have political alternatives. 

Look at AP, post bifurcation we have 2 strong parties. Now Pavan is trying to enter and he will have “his share of the pie” (no matter the size). If INC comes to power in center and gives incentives and benefits to AP, that would instantly revive the Congress party in AP. 

so there is w chance of 4 options to public at different levels of strengths in AP. Do political parties in TG have the guts to grow in TG?

Hmm..central lo congress vachi, incentives kooda isthe.. post elections AP lo migilevi 2 parties ye.

TDP and Congress.

YCP vaallantha J ki hand ichi Congress loki dookuthaaru.

PK will re start in movies just like Anniyyaa..

1 hour ago, LION_NTR said:

Hmm..central lo congress vachi, incentives kooda isthe.. post elections AP lo migilevi 2 parties ye.

TDP and Congress.

YCP vaallantha J ki hand ichi Congress loki dookuthaaru.

PK will re start in movies just like Anniyyaa..

Long run lo INC is stronger than YCP bro.. 

YCP votes INC entha gain cheyagaligithe TDP antha manchidhi..

But INC full strong avvakudadhu..

Split vundali votes lo YCP-INC madhya.

(If INC win in 2019 central) INC vallu AP and TS lo Gain avvadaniki em chestharo chudali.. INC try to weeken YCP by operation Ghar vapas/CBI cases on Jagan to suppress more/ Scst and Muslims votes ni attract cheyadam.

Irrigation work should bring us many votes. Patiiseema shuould get us major part of vote share in krishna district. Polavaram panulu, ananthapur varaku water tisukeltunnavi anni hightlight cheyyali elections daggara pade koddi.

welfare schemes like housing, kanti velugu, pensions anni janam loki tisukuvellali, main mouth publicity with the help of local/village level teams ni set cheyyali.

3 minutes ago, surendra.g said:

Irrigation work should bring us many votes. Patiiseema shuould get us major part of vote share in krishna district. Polavaram panulu, ananthapur varaku water tisukeltunnavi anni hightlight cheyyali elections daggara pade koddi.

welfare schemes like housing, kanti velugu, pensions anni janam loki tisukuvellali, main mouth publicity with the help of local/village level teams ni set cheyyali.

Archived