**** Ap Elections 2019 - Vote check ****

akhil ch

1) Check votes of all your family members every month. As we approach Feb/March, make sure you check every week.

2) I'll update this post with last dates of Final date for Vote updating. Based on that make sure you check/request your votes

3) Check votes of all your neighbors who you're sure of as our sympathizers.

4) Put a personal target of 50 votes this next 6 months. Just do check 50 votes of your relatives who are TDP sympathizers or try to enroll 50 votes.

5) If this is giving good results, we'll start a what's app group only for checking application status and votes including polling day booth numbers and serial/part numbers

6) 50 votes is not something which is tough. TDP is formed based on self - respect. No idea on the idiots who are taking an initiative on this. If there are none let us be one ourselves.

How to Check your vote:

1) Go to http://ceoandhra.nic.in/.

2) Search your name --> Assembly constituency --> (Check based on your EPIC number or your full name)

3) As alternative links, use https://www.nvsp.in/ & https://electoralsearch.in/

4) For the links mentioned in "3" just give your full name with your assembly constituency along with captcha. That'll give details of you EPIC number (Voter card number) along with your polling booth including part number and serial number.

Your votes might've been deleted on some unknown reason. Rather than fighting to know what the reason, immediately go for a fresh application through "Form 6". Some people have the habit of changing votes etc. This'll remove your current vote and delay the new vote finally kicking your name out of voter list. BE CAREFUL not to do this. First apply the vote using "Form6" and then If you're still feeling itched then apply along with a deletion form.

How to apply new votes:

1) Go to https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6

2) Fill your name. Things get easier if you've any family member already enrolled. Make sure you get registered through that name as a reference. Use the name in their Voter Card as it is.

3) Fill the necessary details slowly cross checking Telugu font too everywhere. You'll face problem in Address section.

4) Now that you need vote in the place where you're applying for, mark it as your permanent address using "Same as above".  If you need any changes you can change it later

5) Best choice would be to include both "email" and " phone number" linked to voter ID

6) Documents needed which usually every individual has now include scanned copy of passport size photo, your AGE and ADDRESS proof

a) Age proof documents include - Birth Certificate, Marks sheet of 10th, 8th or 5th standard, PAN card, Passport, Driving license & Aadhar

b) Address proof include - Passport, Driving License, Pass book, ration card, IT Assessment order, Rental Agreement, Water bill, Telephone bill, Gas bill, Current bill & ANY Letter, post delivered to your address through "Indian Postal Department"

7) After declaration make a note of your "Application number". You usually get it on your mobile as ECISMS, email and it also gets displayed on the screen. Please write it somewhere.

8) Check your status of application every week in the above mentioned three websites http://ceoandhra.nic.in/. https://www.nvsp.in/ & https://electoralsearch.in/  through E registration --> Assembly constituency --> Know your status.

9) It usually has 4-5 fields. 3 fields will get completed in a week. The 4th includes verification and 5th includes status on "Accepted/Rejected". This took 4-5 weeks to me after the last date of enrollment for TG elections. I enrolled it on Nov 8th. The last date was Nov 9th. (All cant be lucky as I did - Be careful to apply it at least 6 weeks ahead)

Age proof documents are easy to grab but not address proof. If you don't have anything with your current address, for god's sake apply using your bank pass book or ask any friend of yours to send a dummy post through Indian postal department using a Rs 5/- stamp. It gets delivered in 2 days. Scan the post and use it to apply.  This entire process takes hardly 15min if you've the scanned "3" copies mentioned above. If you're lazy send me the details through DM, i'll do it on your behalf and give you your ECISMS Application number.

Note: Do the application only through a laptop/desktop. Don't use your mobile.

Tracking your application status:

"To be updated this night in next 3 hours including the contacts of local officer for Andhra Pradesh"

Will there be differences in the 2 site searches? ( ceoandhra vs nsvp) ?

last week my parents said, all their votes and my vote are in the list. (Voter verification guys came home 2 weeks back)

Now if I see in nsvp site, I don’t see any out vote. I verified around 50 of my relatives out of which only 2 are in list.... 

i am confused...

14 minutes ago, Bittu_77 said:

Will there be differences in the 2 site searches? ( ceoandhra vs nsvp) ?

last week my parents said, all their votes and my vote are in the list. (Voter verification guys came home 2 weeks back)

Now if I see in nsvp site, I don’t see any out vote. I verified around 50 of my relatives out of which only 2 are in list.... 

i am confused...

Website is updated once in a week. Ask your source the exact epic number or house address. We can check it based on that. Use multiple fields like constituency father's name etc for checking. If it is not there it means you didn't check properly or the vote is removed

45 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Website is updated once in a week. Ask your source the exact epic number or house address. We can check it based on that. Use multiple fields like constituency father's name etc for checking. If it is not there it means you didn't check properly or the vote is removed

I checked properly bro. I am confident. yes, i checked with epic numbers and all different combinations..

On 12/15/2018 at 5:12 AM, Bittu_77 said:

I checked properly bro. I am confident. yes, i checked with epic numbers and all different combinations..

Check your father/mother voter id.. as per it try give house number and surname...mostly there will be many spelling mistakes.

2 hours ago, King Of Masses said:

Itta every month every week every day check cheaukone range ki padipoyendhi mana system. manaki telusu we will check but villages lo valaki ela telustaye asala too much

Kukatpally lo last daka unna kuda 1.08 L lepesaru anna. Can't help it. Mana chuttu 50 ppl votes unte chalu

On 12/15/2018 at 5:12 AM, Bittu_77 said:

Kinda chepinatu search parents id bro. Danilo same addressed unte use it and search . Ledante please apply new one

Archived