KCR - CBN

Raaz@NBK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

KCR em development cheyyakapoina (sorry no need to) praledhu.. 

CBN kindha Medha padi kastapadi Maree Pani chesthadu..

I don't think you will ever be able to accept anyone else can develop and do good other than CBN.  

There is not a single section in TG that has not benefitted from Trs rule.  People in cities are happy with 24 hrs current and water from godavari and manjeera.  

Middle and higher  class people from the raithu bandhu  scheme.

Every pregnant woman if she goes to a govt hospital gets kcr kit after delivery that includes everything the baby needs for 6 months.  

A lot more to list.  they are not perfect but are not so bad as you make them out to be.  

other than calling it family rule (as if it's not the case with other regional parties) or trying to divide on caste there was nothing for opposition. 

I am reddy and still wanted Congress to lose just  don't want cbn to even get a chance that he developed any more of tg

1 minute ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Okati matram nerchukovali CBN KCR nunchi.. Thokkadam..

Tokkithe Anti avutaru emo anukuntadu CBN.. but Tokkakapoina Anti avutunnaru..

CBN should learn how to suppress the opposition, Media etc etc

Too Late, 4.6 Years over.

Should have taken Clue when KCR banned TV9 & ABN to stop any opposite voices. Except last 1 week apart from ABN no one shown any negative news on TRS.

Just now, raghuNFDB said:

I don't think you will ever be able to accept anyone else can develop and do good other than CBN.  

There is not a single section in TG that has not benefitted from Trs rule.  People in cities are happy with 24 hrs current and water from godavari and manjeera.  

Middle and higher  class people from the faith Gandhi scheme.

Every pregnant woman if she goes to a govt hospital gets kcr kit after delivery that includes everything the baby needs for 6 months.  

A lot more to list.  they are not perfect but are not so bad as you make them out to be.  

other than calling it family rule (as if it's not the case with other regional parties) or trying to divide on caste there was nothing for opposition. 

I am reddy and still wanted Congress to lose jas ust  don't want cbn to even get a chance that he developed any more of tg

Cheyyani promises list kooda too big kada & failures.

1. Dalit CM

2. 3 Acres land to every SC/ST family.

3. 2 BHK house to all people.

4. 1.25Lac Govt. jobs not filled as promised within 1 year.

5. 12% Reservations not given to Muslims & STs as promised withing 6 months.

6. No Women minister etc.... so many

3 minutes ago, raghuNFDB said:

Middle and higher  class people from the faith Gandhi scheme.

I am reddy and still wanted Congress to lose jas ust  don't want cbn to even get a chance that he developed any more of tg

Kcr always depends on provocation which people respond very well rather depending on development

Just now, RKumar said:

1. Dalit CM

I agree but I can tell you 100% confidence that KCR did not just win because of tg sentiment but also because he has overall been a successful CM and has reached every section of the population through welfare schemes

3 minutes ago, raghuNFDB said:

Middle and higher  class people from the raithu bandhu  scheme.

I am reddy and still wanted Congress to lose just  don't want cbn to even get a chance that he developed any more of tg

Yes NTR party avasaram ledhu meeku..

CBN lanti visionary leader avasaram ledhu..

I didnt say about social scheems 

Social scheems lo AP is Ahead of TS.

I just compare in terms of Hardwork.

But Both NTR & CBN made mistakes by doing development in Hyd and ignored our city's..

5 minutes ago, RKumar said:

1. Dalit CM

May be public felt happy with what they recieved than what is promised and on top of all Telangana Pride 

2 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Yes NTR party avasaram ledhu meeku..

CBN lanti visionary leader avasaram ledhu..

I didnt say about social scheems 

Social scheems lo AP is Ahead of TS.

I just compare in terms of Hardwork.

But Both NTR & CBN made mistakes by doing development in Hyd and ignored our city's..

yes clearly tg people are saying they don't want andhra leaders in tg.  If other states in India can survive without Cbn we can too

13 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Okati matram nerchukovali CBN KCR nunchi.. Thokkadam..

Tokkithe Anti avutaru emo anukuntadu CBN.. but Tokkakapoina Anti avutunnaru..

CBN should learn how to suppress the opposition, Media etc etc

Suppress chestunte what are opposition parties in TG doing, it is failure of opposition not strength of KCR

AP lo game will be different if CBN start to suppress and do such things, our core voters also hate such acts.

Archived