DUCK OUT IN INDIA - 5 State Elections

RKumar

14 minutes ago, RKumar said:

All 5 States BJP lost miserbly.

Suchmuch Acchedin coming for India.

Inkentha edustaru bhayya, oodite maha aithe 3 states lo odipoyindi. In Mizoram with 98% xians you can't expect them to win. MP and chattisgarh lo 15 anti incumbency and Rajasthan they are getting more than expected. 2019 is quite different as it is different for tdp in andhra and telangana. Even though I personally hate babu bcse of using jr ntr, i always supported babu for CM and Modi for PM.. kaani ee DB chusina taravatha ?....Anyways fine for bjp guys. They have least to loose bcse it's just 3 out of 18 states but just think just think if CBN looses 2019. Please go ahead and asses what has gone wrong for you guys, leave BJp xxx to us we have hands and we can clean ourself...Don't take it personally but it's bitter truth. 

2 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Inkentha edustaru bhayya, oodite maha aithe 3 states lo odipoyindi. In Mizoram with 98% xians you can't expect them to win. MP and chattisgarh lo 15 anti incumbency and Rajasthan they are getting more than expected. 2019 is quite different as it is different for tdp in andhra and telangana. Even though I personally hate babu bcse of using jr ntr, i always supported babu for CM and Modi for PM.. kaani ee DB chusina taravatha ?....Anyways fine for bjp guys. They have least to loose bcse it's just 3 out of 18 states but just think just think if CBN looses 2019. Please go ahead and asses what has gone wrong for you guys, leave BJp asses to us we have hands and we can clean yourself...Don't take it personally but it's bitter truth. 

Modi+Shah Successfully killed 'Telangana BJP' with match fixing with TRS+MIM to make KCR CM again with hurried elections with 22L removal of votes.

No genuine Baffa accepts tie up with MIM. 

Just now, RKumar said:

Modi+Shah Successfully killed 'Telangana BJP' with match fixing with TRS+MIM to make KCR CM again with hurried elections with 22L removal of votes.

Oh ala vachara, so aithe CBN killed TG TDP much ahead 2014. It's not modi or who killed TG BJP it's guys like kishan reddy or lakshman who killed it. We still have bandi sanjay from Karim nagar leading. And strong leaders like raghunandan and raja singh to take our goals ahead even if we have one seat. That's what am saying again we can analyse, asses and do all stuff ourself. But it's better you need not be worried about bjp. But from tomorrow i would be eager to see what is position of CBN mahagatbandhan.

20 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Congress punjukovadam, BJP ki bokke kada 2019 lo.....

2019 congress holds would be strong in only chattisgarh with this win.

Congress lost its way in tg completely, Mizoram it got routed out.  By TG impact i expect people would not be much interested with congress alliance anymore until and unless it helps them. 

For BJp it's surely a wakeup call since chattisgarh loss came out of syllabus, but MP tight situation and Rajasthan loss is clearly expected. But again it would be completely different when it comes to lok sabha in these states bcse PM face is different from local issues and local leaders in MP and rajasthan. Clearly bjp should be looking seriously at chattisgarh and analyse what really got wrong with thrm.

4 hours ago, RKumar said:

Just see what happened in 2008-2009, 2013-2014 Assembly & MP elections.

Whoever won Assembly elections in these 3 states swept MP elections.

2008 lo BJP won MP & chattisgarh but they didn't come to power, Rajasthan have been always choosing different parties in every next election like tamilnadu and last time in 2014 they were routed to 21 seats. This time it was expected same for BJp but they came back very strong 

Just now, MSDTarak said:

2008 lo BJP won MP & chattisgarh but they didn't come to power, Rajasthan have been always choosing different parties in every next election like tamilnadu and last time in 2014 they were routed to 21 seats. This time it was expected same for BJp but they came back very strong 

2008 lo BJP Assembly elections gelichi MP seats max. gelichindi, 2013-14 also same. Histrory will repeat in 2018-19.

India & BJP doesn't need MODI. He is very dangerous to Indian society, he is just Gujju PM working only for Gujarat, i have said it 2-3 years back itself in DB though most guys here supported him including CBN.

Hope you will realize soon.

3 minutes ago, RKumar said:

2008 lo BJP Assembly elections gelichi MP seats max. gelichindi, 2013-14 also same. Histrory will repeat in 2018-19.

India & BJP doesn't need MODI. He is very dangerous to Indian society, he is just Gujju PM working only for Gujarat, i have said it 2-3 years back itself in DB though most guys here supported him including CBN.

Hope you will realize soon.

So you say rahul is better option than him or any other regional leader? So for sure not, that's the mistake we do. Bayata  CBN ni entha booothulu tittina sarigga alochinche AP person will vote to him by seeing his development and crediblity, we have to see who is better option in alla remaining and vote. That yet,  anyways I will stop discussion here.

6 hours ago, RKumar said:

7% vote share last elections and same this elections. How it got killed?

1st eye TDP went from 21 to 3.2% contesting select seats

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

7% vote share last elections and same this elections. How it got killed?

1st eye TDP went from 21 to 2.5% contesting select seats

You seems to don't howto calculate % of votes. Calculate how much % of votes TDP got in 12/13 contested seats. Contested seats lo easy ga 30-40% vuntadi.

I don't think TDP lost deposits anywhere. 

BJP i am sure around 100 seats lo would have lost deposits, check it first.

10 minutes ago, RKumar said:

You seems to don't howto calculate % of votes. Calculate how much % of votes TDP got in 12/13 contested seats. Contested seats lo easy ga 30-40% vuntadi.

I don't think TDP lost deposits anywhere. 

BJP i am sure around 100 seats lo would have lost deposits, check it first.

Avunu uncle manaki ishtam unnate calculations cheyali 

53 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Bjp is no more north party .it is gujarat party

there are still so many cow belt and hindi nationalists beyond gujarath... both are same according to me..

as long as they do exclusive politics against southern states, it doesnt matter...

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

Avunu uncle manaki ishtam unnate calculations cheyali 

TDP kooda BJP laaga 118 seats lo contest chesthe 10% paine vasthadi in Telangana, proper leadership vundi vunte 25-30% vote always there, don't worry.

Baffas laaga TRS+MIM latho backend understanding ki vellaledu edunna direct ga people ki cheppe vellindi.

43 minutes ago, RKumar said:

TDP kooda BJP laaga 118 seats lo contest chesthe 10% paine vasthadi in Telangana, proper leadership vundi vunte 25-30% vote always there, don't worry.

Baffas laaga TRS+MIM latho backend understanding ki vellaledu edunna direct ga people ki cheppe vellindi.

Hypothetical scenarios chala anukovachu le? Why Cong got only 2% more than last time? 10% TDP vote didn't transfer?

Archived