Lagadapati tried to influence elections by fake surveys

raghuNFDB

Congress+TDP with help from lagada tried to convince people of TG that the wave is against TRS and with media support almost convinced a lot of people in last two weeks.  I myself reduced my expectations from 80+ to max 70.  

TG people are not talibans as some say here but were smart enough to see through this and do not want AP politicians meddling in TG

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel CBN & Lagadapati unnecessarily interfered in Telangana Politics.

Neutral TG vaallalo emanna effect vundemo choodali, but winning margins seems too big, if it was close would have argued CBN & Lagadapati valla 2-3% negative on PF.

Congress tie up was fine, but should have left it to Local leadership.

Both T-Congress & TTDP needs strong local leader to move forward.

7 minutes ago, raghuNFDB said:

Congress+TDP with help from lagada tried to convince people of TG that the wave is against TRS and with media support almost convinced a lot of people in last two weeks.  I myself reduced my expectations from 80+ to max 70.  

TG people are not talibans as some say here but were smart enough to see through this and do not want AP politicians meddling in TG

Thanks TG sodaraa..veelaithe inko rendu chinna telugu states chesukuni  okarini okaru backstab chesukuntu northies ki fun iddaamu. mee doragaari putra ratnam elaagu velu pedathanatunnadugaa..enchakka national  arena lo telugu voice ni weak chesi collective gaa puppy shame avudaam.

Just now, dusukochadu said:

TG rural were told CBN's interference will deprive them of self-respect and money distribution with police help played a huge role. 

Urban voters literally took it lite to vote :sleep:

Urban voters emaina saints aa? Ee thread lone iddaru urban TG sodarula view point gamaninchaledaa? 

Ayina dalith CM ani 3 acres ani entento cheppi..emi cheyyani dora gaarini ..panikimalina ego kosam votes vese vallu urban ayinaa rural ayinaa.. emi thedaa?

1 minute ago, baggie said:

correct ga bahale time ki digaru ga...:roflmao:

brother lot of people know me from 5 years ago as I last posted during division.  You can see my prediction in the count thread but did not post as the pundits here don't like to hear opinions that don't match theirs but call others Talibans

Just now, VRS@Tarak said:

CBN interference valla Telangana Sentiment malli came 

Adhe minus antunnaru 

TDP andhra Party ga mudra padindhi 

Ademi ledu bro..

kodangal lo Revanth odipothadaa? Akkada sentiment emi ledu.

ee arguments anni bayataku techi TDP asalu undakoodadu ani valla trying.

TdP lo cadre chala varaku TRS ki vellindi due to leaders migration in the last 10 years.

adi Ee elections lo baaga reflect ayindi.

CBN vachina raakuna pedda negative voting undadu.

22 minutes ago, NTR_Sachin said:

Edo try chesaru.. Ulta boomerang ayindi.. Inka aggressive ga esaru chaala mandi ee outside fingering and provocation chusaka. 

Ee number ki baa help ayyaru cbn and lagadam :flower:

yes  local factor worked... tdp vasthe amaravathi nundi ravali.. congress bjp aite delhi nundi decision lu ravali..nenosthe ikkadinunde anni vasthayi andam gattiga doosukellindi janaallo

7 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

CBN veellaki asau emi apakaaram

chesaado? Infact AP/ Seema ni vadili mari HYD rangateddy districts develop chesaadu.

Thankless people.

Brother neeku CBN ante isham and I respect that but he is definitely a liability in TG.  Yes TDP has some support in Khammam and HyD but taking support from TDP dented congress in most of the other districts as people think that TDP is going to bring andhra influence in tg

1 minute ago, raghuNFDB said:

Brother neeku CBN ante isham and I respect that but he is definitely a liability in TG.  Yes TDP has some support in Khammam and HyD but taking support from TDP dented congress in most of the other districts as people think that TDP is going to bring andhra influence in tg

Meeru congress fan anukuntagaa? Voted for TRS this time also? :D

1 minute ago, raghuNFDB said:

Elagu win ayyevadu kcr.. Cbn enter ayyi war one side chesadu.. It became a kcr vs cbn contest last ki.. Akkada there was never a competition. 

Backend support chesedi unde than going full on with kcr where he could never win

Archived