Good Morning All

RamaSiddhu J

7 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Just Like for Lagadapati. It's a credibility test for me.

Anyway I am ? % confident that MK will form government.

Thank You All 

RamaSiddhu J

PS: From tomorrow just Read Only Mode

win or lose.. we bow 4 yours n NVK's hard work n passion. no matter what db will always be with you guys. Most of db'ens away from ground reality, might be as they are away from home or not good at political analysis or can't look beyond fake/cooked news. Most just wish TDP win. You made all of us happy these days after MK formation with your +ve news. I am excited to watch our leader reach a new height's today. Equally praying for U n NVK to be dominant in db 4 ever, and demand you to be in read-write mode :)

2 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

win or lose.. we bow 4 yours n NVK's hard work n passion. no matter what db will always be with you guys. Most of db'ens away from ground reality, might be as they are away from home or not good at political analysis or can't look beyond fake/cooked news. Most just wish TDP win. You made all of us happy these days after MK formation with your +ve news. I am excited to watch our leader reach a new height's today. Equally praying for U n NVK to be dominant in db 4 ever, and demand you to be in read-write mode :)

Excellent ... 

7 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Just Like for Lagadapati. It's a credibility test for me.

Anyway I am ? % confident that MK will form government.

Thank You All 

RamaSiddhu J

PS: From tomorrow just Read Only Mode

Luv u annaii....eeragadesii eesthara eesthavu.....no dought...

Archived