KTR right now ...

OneAndOnlyMKC

The reason I dismiss Rajgopal’s survey as concocted; ?his message to me on 20th Nov that TRS is winning 65-70 seats It’s the same survey he shared today under pressure from CBN with cooked up numbers P.s: I had no choice but to share this conversation to break the conspiracy

DtlpBqsVYAUfRQO.jpg

4 minutes ago, vgchowdary said:

The reason I dismiss Rajgopal’s survey as concocted; ?his message to me on 20th Nov that TRS is winning 65-70 seats It’s the same survey he shared today under pressure from CBN with cooked up numbers P.s: I had no choice but to share this conversation to break the conspiracy

DtlpBqsVYAUfRQO.jpg

Eedu young leader awards eediki thupuk 

6 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

papam desperate ktr. But if this is true, how come lagadam uncle say todays numbers :D 

10 days lo intha turn over a

First thing lagadam will not put his reputation  for one party .. cbn chepinchafu  anukunte bjp Seats 0 -2 chepinchevadu 8 ani chepinchadu ga ...seats  confirm ain taruvatha janalu clarity ki vacharu  that mk can give strong reply ....asala ah screen shot nadi kadu ante eedu tala ekkada pettukuntadu 

33 minutes ago, krantionline29 said:

Pressmeet petti mobile chupincha Ra langha ga

Screenshot edit chesav bagane

3 hrs munde screen shot design chesinattu unnadu lafoot gadu...twitter lo janalu bagane aadukuntannaru eedni lite teeskondi ...biggest self goal by rakul rao

19 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

asala cbn ani out of the context enduku vasthadi..unless revanth laa noti dhoola aithey thappa

Yov pagabattav ga revanchist meeda

Archived