Ahankaaram: The Ego - that will decide 2018 Telangana election results

nvkrishna

2 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Iroju annadu ga cbn ni ni xxxxxaaa mental case ani 

Oka thagubothu vedhava CM ga unnandhuku TG public shame ga feel avvali...humans ayithe avutharu.

Bus accident ayi 50 members chanipothe kanisam visit kuda cheyyaledhu for moral support...veedu oka CM

4 years lo one time kuda Secratariot ki raaledhu, never met public...still some section supporting him...

UNO lo speech iche range CBN dhi....24hr thaagi padukune ulfaa gaadu veedu..CBN ni range undhiga veediki.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Eedu professor e na nijam....I think he is broker...always negative about CBN and TDP...veedi voice vintene irritating ga untadhi

Ledhu bro.he is CONG favour. He has been very positive about Kootami. But CBN ni kindaling chesthune vuntadu.

What I am saying is that Kootami will win, but it is still not clearly written on the wall.

My only worry is money power of KCR&Co. If you remember in 2009, maha kootami got all positives and no public at YSR meetings, but managed to clinge on to just above majority of 156. It was all money power.

Ippudu TG lo kootami much more positive than TRS and CONG+TDP vote bank. When CBN starts tour and start countering KCR, that will swing the neutral voters. Until that keedenchi melenchatam better.

3 minutes ago, ravikia said:

Ledhu bro.he is CONG favour. He has been very positive about Kootami. But CBN ni kindaling chesthune vuntadu.

What I am saying is that Kootami will win, but it is still not clearly written on the wall.

My only worry is money power of KCR&Co. If you remember in 2009, maha kootami got all positives and no public at YSR meetings, but managed to clinge on to just above majority of 156. It was all money power.

Ippudu TG lo kootami much more positive than TRS and CONG+TDP vote bank. When CBN starts tour and start countering KCR, that will swing the neutral voters. Until that keedenchi melenchatam better.

Yes, he is always anti to CBN...pyscho professor 

4 hours ago, ask678 said:

Oka thagubothu vedhava CM ga unnandhuku TG public shame ga feel avvali...humans ayithe avutharu.

Bus accident ayi 50 members chanipothe kanisam visit kuda cheyyaledhu for moral support...veedu oka CM

4 years lo one time kuda Secratariot ki raaledhu, never met public...still some section supporting him...

UNO lo speech iche range CBN dhi....24hr thaagi padukune ulfaa gaadu veedu..CBN ni range undhiga veediki.

Jai Askism

6 hours ago, raaz said:

It gives you an enormous pleasure to see an arrogant person is taught a lesson..would love to see 2 such things

1. KCR is being dragged to jail(never thought that I could see it this early, at least m hoping now)

2. Modi being embarrassed by his own party members on the stage infront of the whole media and public.

7 hours ago, raaz said:

It gives you an enormous pleasure to see an arrogant person is taught a lesson..would love to see 2 such things

1. KCR is being dragged to jail(never thought that I could see it this early, at least m hoping now)

2. Modi being embarrassed by his own party members on the stage infront of the whole media and public.

Just now, Siddhugwotham said:

Some important points in CMP that may attracts people in Telangana

1. Lifting cases during the agitation

2. EBC Corporation

3. Filling up One Lakh Jobs within a year. 

1 Lac Jobs add to it 3000Rs. Nirudyoga Bruthi for 10L unemployed Telangana Youth. If it goes to all Youth one side voting.

3 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Chandrababu: Give TDP 8-10 seats. TDP & TRS can contest in alliance?

KCR: TRS doesn't need TDP to win.

Chandrababu: OK. Your wish.

Why did KCR behave like that?

Answer: Ahankaaram

Why is Modi not investigating in Sahara case and human traffiking case?

4 hours ago, nvkrishna said:

Chandrababu: Give TDP 8-10 seats. TDP & TRS can contest in alliance?

KCR: TRS doesn't need TDP to win.

Chandrababu: OK. Your wish.

Why did KCR behave like that?

Answer: Ahankaaram

We are very lucky....thanks to Kachara

Archived