Secular Kamalnath & Congress

Rajakeeyam

19 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

coverdrives welcome ?

How many times you thought/you had asked that all Hindus should vote for BJP?

A) Never Thought/Never asked 

B ) Always

C ) ki ki ki... dorikipoyana 

D) abba dabba jebba

How come that you guys can always think so straight that democracy is something which only other parties has to do?

2 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

How many times you thought/you had asked that all Hindus should vote for BJP?

A) Never Thought/Never asked 

B ) Always

C ) ki ki ki... dorikipoyana 

D) abba dabba jebba

How come that you guys can always think so straight that democracy is something which only other parties has to do?

Well tried lol, my point is all parties accuse BjP to be communal, is this not communal :coffee:

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Well tried lol, my point is all parties accuse BjP to be communal, is this not communal :coffee:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/after-stopping-haj-subsidy-bjp-offers-to-send-christians-to-jerusalem-for-free/articleshow/62910805.cms

No BJP is the only secular party. It is the very and only cleanest party. Please live in the same world. So, it appears you chose not to answer the question. I haven't given you that option :)

8 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/after-stopping-haj-subsidy-bjp-offers-to-send-christians-to-jerusalem-for-free/articleshow/62910805.cms

No BJP is the only secular party. It is the very and only cleanest party. Please live in the same world. So, it appears you chose not to answer the question. I haven't given you that option :)

Yes if congress is secular then BJP is secular :smug:

3 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Vajpayee and Advani have always hoped BJP to be better than Congress. See what was brought to your party. You have to compare yourselves to Congress now. B) 

Yes congress tho manchiga unte pani jargadhu ani vallu realize avvala, he couldn’t become PM again and Advani never became PM. 

Congress tho join ayithe leni problem why for mere comparison 

Just now, Rajakeeyam said:

Yes congress tho manchiga unte pani jargadhu ani vallu realize avvala, he couldn’t become PM again and Advani never became PM. 

Congress tho join ayithe leni problem why for mere comparison 

Why are you so desperate to always compare with Congress. 

You guys need to think straight, which in my opinion, will never happen. Allow me to give clarity.

Vajpayee couldn't become PM again just because of Modi and his Godhra episode. Advani too never became PM because of Modi. BJP will also not win in 2019 only because of Modi! Congratulations for making the future more secure ! (This word here is 'secure' though it may strike resemblance with words like 'secular'. So, please have patience and maintain your composure without getting excited) 

Now to be more elaborative I am sorry to say that you can't compare here with Congress because this feet of Modi to make sure that his party loses in Centre (either for making sure the fall of Vajpayee or to make sure the fall of himself!) doesn't require a Congress or their secularism skills. But then knowing your natural urge to compare here with Congress let us see how we can get some help. It may be still possible that you can draw a similar comparison with Rahul Gandhi of Congress on how he can ensure his own party's defeat. In the end, let us not forget Modi will and should always win the war or the battle which means he will or should make sure his party will lose at Centre! 

12 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

BJP and congress are not same. 

BJP non secular. Congress sudo secular.

BJP or rather current BJP has no moral high ground on any issue.

BJP is lost! It is neither secular nor pseudo secular for sure.

20 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

You guys need to think straight, which in my opinion, will never happen. Allow me to give clarity.

Vajpayee couldn't become PM again just because of Modi and his Godhra episode. Advani too never became PM because of Modi. BJP will also not win in 2019 only because of Modi! Congratulations for making the future more secure ! (This word here is 'secure' though it may strike resemblance with words like 'secular'. So, please have patience and maintain your composure without getting excited) 

Intha Modi phobia unchukoni pakkanodini think straight cheyamanatam and clarity aaa UntidySpryJunco-max-1mb.gif

20 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Now to be more elaborative I am sorry to say that you can't compare here with Congress because this feet of Modi to make sure that his party loses in Centre (either for making sure the fall of Vajpayee or to make sure the fall of himself!) doesn't require a Congress or their secularism skills. But then knowing your natural urge to compare here with Congress let us see how we can get some help. It may be still possible that you can draw a similar comparison with Rahul Gandhi of Congress on how he can ensure his own party's defeat. In the end, let us not forget Modi will and should always win the war or the battle which means he will or should make sure his party will lose at Centre! 

aak is paak paak is aak la undhi gallery_40155_1_211967.gif

Archived