Demo

niceguy

good one ...

what I don't understand is a good decent person like admin K ignores this reality ... 

No, his meaningless rhetoric of 'I support cbn at ap and support modi at whatever level ... '  ... it just doesn't cut it ... 

Take a stand dude ... 

10 minutes ago, minion said:

good one ...

what I don't understand is a good decent person like admin K ignores this reality ... 

No, his meaningless rhetoric of 'I support cbn at ap and support modi at whatever level ... '  ... it just doesn't cut it ... 

Take a stand dude ... 

More than him coming to reality, I think we should come to reality first. He is a hard core Modi fan come what may. 

2 hours ago, minion said:

good one ...

Take a stand dude ... 

Ee leftist matalu vini oka stand theesukovala brahmanandam+swami+gif.gif

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Ee leftist matalu vini oka stand theesukovala brahmanandam+swami+gif.gif

leftist aa ... vaarni ... I actually stand centrist right ... fiscal, social conservative, personal responsibility, standing up to preserve freedoms and all that good stuff :)

Seriously though ... compassionate conservatism is a lost cause in American politics. Thought I could look up to Canadians for some guidance ...  thought you guys are better at this stuff.

22 minutes ago, John said:

Rechagotti teerigga tappinchukuntava ?

20 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Minion bro ni Qoute chesi maree leftist ani.. ippudu abbe mimalni kadhu antunnava bro.. ebbey enti ee kottha budhulu :kick:

no, you both got it wrong. check his post again. Minion bro post was based on Prof. Nageswar opinion (I too agree with prof Nageswar on this topic by the way. His political background does not matter to me). Admin post was clearly referring prof. 

in india cash is king. even if modi do demonetization every 5 years it can't change people behavior. many businesses(particularly unorganized sector) surviving on thin margins. if these businesses pay taxes they will bankrupt. tax evasion and bribery thriving due to high taxes. 

people feel that their tax money not getting utilized properly . half of govt revenue going to government employee salaries and pensions. the remaining half of income goes to welfare schemes started at whims of politicians, other stupid projects like bullet trains, paying interest and principle previously borrowed money by politicians. politicians are enjoying lifetime salaries and pensions. they are wasting public money for advertisements and roaming around the world.

let us assume one person getting salary of 1 lakh per month . he is paying around 30% tax . he is getting 70k in hand. ie he is getting around 8.4 lakhs per year.

assume he bought car with value 5 lakh. he have to pay 43% gst . on top of that he have to pay 12% road tax.    5*1.43*1.12 = 8 lakhs

in case there are no taxes he will take home 12 lakhs . he is paying 5 lakhs for car . he saves 7 lakhs.

as he is paying 30 % income tax he is getting 8.4 lakhs . to buy 5 lakh value car he is paying 8 lakhs . he is saving 40,000 . if we add insurance and bribe to rto he will save 0.

now to ride car he needs petrol . petrol without taxes come to around 35/litre (when crude oil price is around 85$ per barrel , current price is around 70$ per barrel). but he is paying 85/litre . he is paying 50 rupees to government. 

most of the highways in country built on bot(build operate transfer) model . he have to pay toll charges(even after paying road tax) for using highways.

with tax payers money cm, pm, ministers, mlas, mps ,bureaucrats are enjoying . they will get commission on projects. they can build statues, parks, metro trains for small cities, bullet trains, pragathi bhavan . we blindly do bhajan for them.

i give some examples

1. in bangalore doubling rail track from yeshwantpur to trumpet exchange near bangalore airport will cost around 1600 crores is possible. government can run suburban rail on this track.  but government want to build metro with high cost.

2.in hyderabad it is possible to lay mmts track upto shamshabad airport. it requires  to lay 6 km rail track which requires 60 to 100 crores. but gmr airport is not agreeing for this proposal. gmr want metro train . to build metro from falaknuma to shamshabad which requires with distance 16 km . it requires 16*250 == 4,000 crores.

3. as  amaravathi is greenfield capital it is possible to build suburban rail with cost 10 crore/km. but cbn wants to build metro . over head metro requires 250 crore/km . underground metro requires 550 crore/km . 

4. narendra modi want bullet train between ahmedabad and mumbai with cost around 1 lakh crores. ticket charges won't recover even runtime charges. some people in railway suggest that by upgrading railways( changing alignment of tracks to reduce sharp curves) it is possible to run trains upto 160 kmph which is enough for indian needs.   people who want travel for long distances can opt for flights . but modi want bullet train project.

in above 4 cases politicians are going for expensive option even though cheaper alternative available. they borrow money and build these projects. we pay both interest and principle through taxes. some people may think that they are not paying income taxes . but they are paying indirect taxes like petrol.

if it is hard earned money or family money politicians definitely go for cheaper alternatives.  

37 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

no, you both got it wrong. check his post again. Minion bro post was based on Prof. Nageswar opinion (I too agree with prof Nageswar on this topic by the way. His political background does not matter to me). Admin post was clearly referring prof. 

Ha maku telidhu mare.. velli Pani chusuko :buttkick:

Archived