kambhampati rammohan rao

Saichandra

28 minutes ago, abhi said:

Bad choice I think should have given to rammohan even though young, inexperienced atleast he can communicate in Hindi effectively to media 

+1. ee kambam  eppati nundo ade position lo unnadu. emi sesindi ledu. sujana atleast try sesadu koncham. 

8 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

kambam was AP rep since 2014. meeku background telido emo kaani kambam ki sujana ki full godavalu....CBN warning ichi panchayati sesadu annaru 2017 lo.....

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/140604/nation-current-affairs/article/kambhampati-rammohan-rao-be-ap-man-centre

2016 varuku chesaru,tarwata rs ki try chesaru cbn kanakamedala ki icharu,nxt time tappakunda miku 1st pref ista annaru,and kambham ki dadapu andaru national leaders tho manchi rappo undi,that’s the main reason cbn made him representive immediately after comming to power,if u observe cbn delhi tours or meeting with any national leaders,evaru unna lekapoina kambhampati untaru cbn pakkana

1 minute ago, Saichandra said:

2016 varuku chesaru,tarwata rs ki try chesaru cbn kanakamedala ki icharu,nxt time tappakunda miku 1st pref ista annaru,and kambham ki dadapu andaru national leaders tho manchi rappo undi,that’s the main reason cbn made him representive immediately after comming to power

ok. atleast i wish this time kambam works with more interest on work. last time CBN was disappoint ayyadu kambam tho annaru as there was no clue from him on the surprise meeting between jagan and modi.....just informing you. :D

2 minutes ago, LuvNTR said:

ok. atleast i wish this time kambam works with more interest on work. last time CBN was disappoint ayyadu kambam tho annaru as there was no clue from him on the surprise meeting between jagan and modi.....just informing you. :D

Ala em ledu bro,rs iddam anukunnaru kanakamedala or eyanaki so continuation ivvaledu 

2 hours ago, LuvNTR said:

When Modi wants to meet Jaffa secretly, who can stop him? 

6 minutes ago, minion said:

naa varaku ilanti vatini CBN saar variki vadilestha ... he knows best ... I believe that ... 

CBN chese prati danni bootaddam lo chuuttam, question cheyyatam lantivi ... silly ga anipisthai naaku enduko ... may be its just me ... 

you are right bro. prati dantlo manam dooresi edo experts laga mana opinion ivadam kante ...CBN ki vadileyatam better...he knows the pros and cons much better than any of us.

6 hours ago, abhi said:

Bad choice I think should have given to rammohan even though young, inexperienced atleast he can communicate in Hindi effectively to media 

Anyone who can communicate properly in English & Hindi should be good. Rammohan has links with most political parties that's why continued with him.

Archived