Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndhraBullodu

CBN - TDP 2019 prospects

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Inc tho pottu untene best emo, RG canvassing ki vachi ap spl status , rly zone etc ante inka plus avuddemo .

 

Next 5 state elections inc performance peaks expecting

Appudu it will be like INC - TDP alliance. As of now it like a front and congress in a partner. This is enough. Alliance at state level will be bad, people can’t accept, vote transfer is also tough in AP. TG lo ante KCR ni tattukodaniki okay ani compromise ayyaru but AP lo ala undadu. 

Rahul vachi vadi speech lu vadu chepi velipothe chalu. People will understand automatically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pruthvi@NBK said:

Appudu it will be like INC - TDP alliance. As of now it like a front and congress in a partner. This is enough. Alliance at state level will be bad, people can’t accept, vote transfer is also tough in AP. TG lo ante KCR ni tattukodaniki okay ani compromise ayyaru but AP lo ala undadu. 

True,  AP lo acceptance vundadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Inc tho pottu untene best emo, RG canvassing ki vachi ap spl status , rly zone etc ante inka plus avuddemo .

 

Next 5 state elections inc performance peaks expecting

Mothaniki assam potham ide jarigithe ?

Rahul vachi speeches ichi Congress ki emina plus aithe adi YCP ki loss .. so ee elections lo manam solo gane vellali .. veltham kooda ?

Nenu edo comedy ga Rajakeeyam bro kosam vesa anthe aa paina post. AP lo congress tho velle samasye ledu .. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not always easy for TDP. 

It's not NTR time to get a land slide.

If we work hard we can get back what we have got in 2014 

So about 95+ is good figure.

Keep in mind literally TDP does not have a solid vote bank unlike YCP.

We mainly go by neutral votes and bit educated people  votes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

It's not always easy for TDP. 

It's not NTR time to get a land slide.

If we work hard we can get back what we have got in 2014 

So about 95+ is good figure.

Keep in mind literally TDP does not have a solid vote bank unlike YCP.

We mainly go by neutral votes and bit educated people  votes 

Chala issues vunnayi ground level lo

5 elections lo cong better pwrform cheste easy avvuddi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RKumar said:

 

Paapam... 2nd place & 3rd places numbers.... 34 ki 30 2nd places and 38 3rd places.... Haha...

konchem lekkalu nerchukomanandi.... taravatha surveys cheyyochu....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×