Subbu thatha on Sonia Sacrifice

Kiran

6 minutes ago, King Of Masses said:

TPT tho petrukunte yesu reddy gadi pattina chavu e patidhi evari ki iyena final ga 

Yesu reddy tried to convert. Subbad is a Hindu he wants the temple to be under central. So there is difference.

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Home ministry official + national news paper + German company name also given 

nee opinion ki edhi against unna fake ye ga :comfort:

17 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Home ministry official + national news paper + German company name also given 

nee opinion ki edhi against unna fake ye ga :comfort:

Mee subbu swamy seppadu soodu uk company ani edo university ki poi..nuvvu germany antu vachav

2 hours ago, NTRtheking said:

2009 gelipinchaleni stalwarts ni pakkana padesaru 2014 lo simple

stalwart aithe irrespective of performance seat lo elappudu undadaniki idemi panikkmalina congress kaadu

Alright then .. repu 19 lo odipothe same rules apply avuthayoo ledoo chuddam aithe ?

35 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Yesu reddy tried to convert. Subbad is a Hindu he wants the temple to be under central. So there is difference.

As a matter of principle, hindu temples should be freed from any governmental control...when christians and muslims can administer their own places of worship, why cant hindus?..

I dont think subbad is for handing control over ttd to central...if it is so?...i disagree with him on this...

26 minutes ago, chsrk said:

As a matter of principle, hindu temples should be freed from any governmental control...when christians and muslims can administer their own places of worship, why cant hindus?..

I dont think subbad is for handing control over ttd to central...if it is so?...i disagree with him on this...

I might be wrong maybe his plea limited to getting out of AP endowment act.

13 hours ago, Kiran said:

I am sorry guys. Can't figure out what wrong did Sonia Gandhi done in this issue? Isn't she respected the Indian constitution after the response from the President? Did she try to rewrite that chapter of the Indian Constitution? Please don't jump into a conclusion that I want her as PM. Let me be clear that I too don't want her as PM. I think it is becoming clear that an impartial President is needed to maintain the Indian Politics. 

By the way how is Modi different on his education credentials?

8 hours ago, Kiran said:

The Home Ministry has barred a German company, Louisenthal, from selling bank note paper to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) after it discovered that the firm was also selling raw notes to Pakistan, according to a senior official.

“We are only keeping our interests in mind,” the official told The Indian Express. “We have proof that high-quality fake Indian currency notes are being produced in Pakistan and pushed into India through Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. The availability of a common supplier could be one of the reasons behind such high-quality fake notes.”

I don't understand the RBI's decisions. Is barring paper a permanent resolution of this issue? What will the company do now ? What do you do if you are the owner of the company? Don't they supply more to Pakistan without any issue ? What learning did RBI implemented ? By the way from when did Modi started to claim RBI's achievements as his own? I thought Nation had a different opinion of how parasitic this relationship is.

6 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Ee. Admin ivale Nidra lechara entii ?? Or edho okati BJP thread veyyali kabatti vesara ? 

If I am not wrong Paina vunna video prior to 2014 elections vachindhe anukunta.. 

ante vallaki kothaga cheppukunevi emaina vundali kadha mari pathavi tekunda vundataniki.

Archived