Not every

Gunner

2 hours ago, Kiran said:

Money antha sink hole laga velthe entha posina waste, thats what was happening before, north state politicians were worst of the lot, they just managed the states never developed them. I think with this govt. you can see there is certain strategy, they are ranking states on different indicators creating a sporty competition, financial inclusion through banking, road network, 100% electrification, health insurance, optical fibrenetwork etc. will be game changers. Ofcourse who is the CM of the state matters a lot.

granted, center is doing all the good things to bring them up to par. But I don't see any improvement in local governments and population. they score lower than rest of India in respect for law category. The day comes when train passengers in sleeper/AC compartments travel freely on their reserved seats, I take it as real turnaround. Till then it is still a sink hole for me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Kiran said:

Practically chusthe, South states are in better state compared to Northie states. They need upliftment at fast pace so that they can contribute to the economy. It can be done by a guy like Modi dude. Once they also start contributing to the money pool, fruits can be enjoyed by all. Lekapothe they will keep sucking all resources contributed by south states. So benefit for south is also dependent on North states growth.

Centre help chesina cheyakapoyina AP no.1 chestha annadu ga CBN so don’t worry he is affectively utilizing resources and delivering development. Of course centre cheppudu matalu vini betray cheyakunda package ichi unte inkonchem pace perigedhi to achieve target fast. 

Ya we need Modi. More Patel statues more demonitisation or whatever it takes to keep  the saffron flag up in the air.

Upliftment of Northern states is a never ending task. Why south states are progressive? We were into English medium since ages.... we adapted the western education and our fondness for western education (FRPS London, Barrister, MS, MBA etc.,)

our high skilled and highly takented youth immigarted overseas since ages and ages and we saw how advanced the other nations are and their quality of lives. Most important point is, our immigrants invested back in their respective home states...

just see the craze for US and you will know how passionate our telugus are for going abroad and earning a living. Their parents sacrificed a lot for getting quality English medium education and making sure the young is on right path...

ituvanti mind set mana south states vi... I know all these is at a cost of diluting our culture. But i see North states don’t have this focus when it comes to kid raising. Most of them are free spirits. Compare our middle class family with middle class family from North states (so called bimari states). Illiteracy is at its best. Most of them are lethargic to learn English, just the same way how a Tamil/Telugu guy treats about learning Hindi. So, it’s always difficult to turn the tables around. 

Immigration aney concept lekapoyi untey.... we would have been a rich agrarian state like Punjab and could never become a IT driven Telugu state.

8 hours ago, Kiran said:

Practically chusthe, South states are in better state compared to Northie states. They need upliftment at fast pace so that they can contribute to the economy. It can be done by a guy like Modi dude. Once they also start contributing to the money pool, fruits can be enjoyed by all. Lekapothe they will keep sucking all resources contributed by south states. So benefit for south is also dependent on North states growth.

Centre help chesina cheyakapoyina AP no.1 chestha annadu ga CBN so don’t worry he is affectively utilizing resources and delivering development. Of course centre cheppudu matalu vini betray cheyakunda package ichi unte inkonchem pace perigedhi to achieve target fast. 

Modi under developed states meeda ekkuva focus chestunnaru antunnara or tanaki istamina states meeda..? Gujrat/Maharastra evari kante under developed........AP lo UA and Rseema Areas under developed category kindaki vastaya... veetiki modi chesindi enti..........

On 11/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, Kiran said:

Gujarath and Maharastra ye rakamga less developed states  mastaru mana money antha theesukelli vall bonda meeda posthunnaru ee mosha gallu

On 11/6/2018 at 12:29 AM, Gunner said:

INC hater is Mosha bhakt... much like... not everyone who doesn’t support Mosha is anti-national :dream: 

It is a tricky situation for many like me...

I still cannot come to terms with cbn meeting rahul for an alliance :peepwall: 

State development /Party padi kalala patu undalani appudu annagarine side chesinappudu danne accept chesi cbnki next elections lo clear madate icharu telugu prajalu. 1984lo indira gandhi annagarini anyamga dinchesndani ame chanipiyinappudu  entha ananda paddani naake theluyadu. Alage ysr gadu chachinappudu narakasrudu chachadani enthamandi anukoledu. Ippudu ee mosha gallu kooda oka indira gandhi oka ysr lanti valle veellanu gadde dinchakunte tdp naaki poyela undi nenu indira gandhi ni rajeev gandhini choosamu kanii mosha galla lanti cheap politicians ippude choosthunna ilanti vallu unfit to rule the nation.

Archived