Amaravati Happy Nest bookings

AndhraBullodu

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I requested info on timeline for the completion and handover of flats, I mean if we reserve now, when can we expect them to be handed over to be inhabitable ani. Didn't receive reply. If anyone got an idea or info, please share.

1 minute ago, minion said:

If they're so  booked to not even bother to respond to queries ... time to move on ... 

I think the bookings are not opened yet. They might have received many enquiries as mentioned in the article.

Even if current bookings are closed, I think it is good to know when they can handover, like within 1yr or 2 something.

Naku oka doubt.. 

Govt Ila construct chesi Appartments ammutunte Inka Developers evadu vastharu Amaravathi ki ??

Inka Farmers ki ichina plots eppudu development ki ichukuntaru.. ?? 

Govt ee Hotels, Schools, Colleges, Malls, Hospitals, sports, Commercial complexes  etc vatiki lands isthunte.. Inka Lands ichina janalu em chesyyali.. ??

Just now, Raaz@NBK said:

Naku oka doubt.. 

Govt Ila construct chesi Appartments ammutunte Inka Developers evadu vastharu Amaravathi ki ??

Inka Farmers ki ichina plots eppudu development ki ichukuntaru.. ?? 

Govt ee Hotels, Schools, Colleges, Malls, Hospitals, sports, Commercial complexes  etc vatiki lands isthunte.. Inka Lands ichina janalu em chesyyali.. ??

ippudu govt akkda kattam manchide,janalu first move kavali, evaru okaru mundu start chesthe pakkana land unnna vallu kuda ventane kattukunntaru, naku ayithe ani viillage elantidi okati kattam manchidi anipisthundi,taruvtha farmers kuda akattukuntaru, ippudu govt katteevi thondaraga book ayithe developers kuda dariyam ga mundu ku vastharu..

6 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

ippudu govt akkda kattam manchide,janalu first move kavali, evaru okaru mundu start chesthe pakkana land unnna vallu kuda ventane kattukunntaru, naku ayithe ani viillage elantidi okati kattam manchidi anipisthundi,taruvtha farmers kuda akattukuntaru, ippudu govt katteevi thondaraga book ayithe developers kuda dariyam ga mundu ku vastharu..

Convincing answer bro.. Maybe true.. 

Govt oka count ki limit avtundho leka unlimited houses kadutundho chudali :shakehands:

It is a good deal to buy from Govt compared to private builder. However the question is about return for people who want to do that as an investment. I think it will take at least 5yrs for people to move-in to these apartments(rent to to stay), since there will not be much people movement. Govt is already building free housing for most of the employees or officers etc. There would be very less market for rental. And to live in I am not sure the capital area will be ready for living outside of the existing villages.

But for people who are not looking for early returns, it would be a very good place or investment like Malaysian township in Hyderabad, once it is ready and fully occupied. Don't forget that, when Malaysia township was started, there was not even a tarmac road from Hitec-city to Kukatpally.

2 hours ago, sonykongara said:

Farmer share land ki permission inka ivvakapovadam valana ila undi paristithi,,, once approvals start chesthe you can’t imagine anni flats start avtai months lo,, plus govt kante speed ga complete avtayi.. 

12 minutes ago, Babu said:

Farmer share land ki permission inka ivvakapovadam valana ila undi paristithi,,, once approvals start chesthe you can’t imagine anni flats start avtai months lo,, plus govt kante speed ga complete avtayi.. 

LPS infrastructure works ayyaya appude, avii ayipothe govt ki permisson ivvataniki emi ibbandi unadadu,mana valla sangthi telsu ga business lo mana vallu king lu, kakapothe farmers kuda e sthayi lo kattali...

35 minutes ago, Babu said:

I think all the plots are pre-approved kind of. The problem here is the plots allocation was finished and the basic infrastructure creation to each plot was also started in most of the villages as phases. But in most of the villages the plots are not returned yet, since the there was not full infrastructure created. In some of the villages (Closer to temp secretariat and towards vundavalli) only peg marking was finished. The infrastructure creation etc etc was given to different companies, not sure how far they are.

Overall; This is my understanding that except towards Nelapadu/Nekkallu, it takes at least 2-3yrs for any private buildings to start construction for people in returned plots. Around Temp secretariat and other places it would easily be more than that.

Govt is able to start this Happynest project, as this block of land is on either N9/N10 road, which will have access very soon.

5 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Ee Range lo govt Katti sale chesthunte. . That too charging for only Carpet area..

Farmers paristhiti Inka Assam anukunta..

Only carpet area annaru kaani, they are also including common area.

Example: 1225 sft flat ki carpet area 886 sgt + 74 sft balcony area = 960 sft total

Archived