Amaravati Happy Nest bookings

AndhraBullodu

1 minute ago, ravikia said:

I really like this venture bro. But the only thing I am concerned is about rental yield if someone is thinking about investment. 

rental yield depends on job creation and average income. 

for 1 crore loan . emi comes 1 lakh . you can expect 25,000 as rent. only hope is apartment price appreciate in  10 years.  appreciation of flat value depends on demand and supply . once crda venture is successful other private players will start building these kind of projects. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ravindras said:

rental yield depends on job creation and average income. 

for 1 crore loan . emi comes 1 lakh . you can expect 25,000 as rent. only hope is apartment price appreciate in  10 years.  appreciation of flat value depends on demand and supply . once crda venture is successful other private players will start building these kind of projects. 

Rent 25K vastunda?

2 hours ago, surendra.g said:

Rent 25K vastunda?

Bro. Good you are lucky if you booked the flat already. There is nothing to worry. As previously mentioned CRDA is very trust worthy and will build to high standards.

This would be an Iconic project. The problem is not with location or price or anything. The main issue is with people moving in and staying and lot of activity starting in total CRDA region.

I am telling once all the E/N and seed access roads are connected to National highway, there would be lot of activity.

Don't worry about appreciation. It would definitely appreciate, but not until at least next 5yrs. Rental value would be based on how much of the activity happens in next 3-5yrs.

You never know, by the time the first phase of this project is completed, you may get at least 10-15K rental for 1500sqft flat.

If you bought it is a very good investment.

3 hours ago, ravikia said:

Bro. Good you are lucky if you booked the flat already. There is nothing to worry. As previously mentioned CRDA is very trust worthy and will build to high standards.

This would be an Iconic project. The problem is not with location or price or anything. The main issue is with people moving in and staying and lot of activity starting in total CRDA region.

I am telling once all the E/N and seed access roads are connected to National highway, there would be lot of activity.

Don't worry about appreciation. It would definitely appreciate, but not until at least next 5yrs. Rental value would be based on how much of the activity happens in next 3-5yrs.

You never know, by the time the first phase of this project is completed, you may get at least 10-15K rental for 1500sqft flat.

If you bought it is a very good investment.

1295sq.ft 2bhk brother, chudali. If it gets occupied for rent, I can wait for appreciation to happen.

Due to race conditions not handled properly in system ( People from Programming background will understand ) ,  though the concept of BLOCKED is implemented , they failed to ensure only one person has BLOCKED and redirected to Payment Gateway.

So this is 100% technical glitch, I also received one mail against one of the two booked.  And its clearly written in T&C that ," after reconciliation with payment gateway, if there are multiple payments, whoever is first in the payment list will be allotted the flat"

I dont think there is no backdoor management happening here.

1 hour ago, ravindras said:

what is dummy floor ? 

Usually top-1 floor goes for fancy rates than top floors and selling of top -1 will be faster than top floor. Projects like Life Republic in Pune has dummy floor (floor with out apartment but just poles and slab) on top of the top floor to nullfy people thinking top floor might have very much heating affect, thus fastening sales.

People without tech background genuinely can assume fishy.. But race conditions and allowing more than one user for Booking is a very common side effect of any software if not handled properly.. I am sure these govt websites does not undergo rigorous testing before launching. I see many changes being done in Happynest.live just before the day of launch. 

I also lost one booking but it is 100% possible software bug

1 hour ago, krishna_a said:

People without tech background genuinely can assume fishy.. But race conditions and allowing more than one user for Booking is a very common side effect of any software if not handled properly.. I am sure these govt websites does not undergo rigorous testing before launching. I see many changes being done in Happynest.live just before the day of launch. 

I also lost one booking but it is 100% possible software bug

How IRCTC is handling ticket bookings in a robust way. Think Tatkal bookings ?

31 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

How IRCTC is handling ticket bookings in a robust way. Think Tatkal bookings ?

Yes am also saying the same thing.. If not handled properly, this is very common. Irctc, clear trip, redbus ivanni properly implemented... But our govt website ki antha in depth thinking undadu.. Now they get this bug, hope they rectify this. 

1 hour ago, krishna_a said:

Yes am also saying the same thing.. If not handled properly, this is very common. Irctc, clear trip, redbus ivanni properly implemented... But our govt website ki antha in depth thinking undadu.. Now they get this bug, hope they rectify this. 

Ha. Otherwise the whole credibility will be lost on the venture as whoever is rejected is feeling the other way. And they are also losing funds for the transaction which causes pain to any aspirant 

future lo ilanti glitches rakunda chusukovali ... they're hard to explain but they have impact on consumers. 

Having said that ... software cannot be perfect and they are doing the best they can to accommodate the demand ...

it still impresses me how they handled it though ... remember, it was only 300 units and nearly one lakh people attempted to register.

No, I don't think there was any foul play here. They opened with good intentions, but overwhelmed with the response. 

Good thing is, there is demand and people are willing to pay. That means it has value.

Just to give some comparison ... I requested a quote from Jayabheri. For similar properties its about 20% more ... 

I've seen some Jayabheri properties, they are good quality ... if CRDA builds anything close to that, it'll be good.

Archived