Amaravati Happy Nest bookings

AndhraBullodu

9 minutes ago, KaNTRhi said:

Ippudu ee Booking Amount kakunda.. Confirm chesukovali annappudu malli emaina amount kattala? 7 Lac entho kattali antunnaru is it correct @sonykongara ??

1 month lopu 10 to 12% kattali anukunta

Unit Size (Saleable Area)    Booking Amount
1225 Sft    INR 250,000/-
1295 Sft    INR 250,000/-
1510 Sft    INR 300,000/-
1590 Sft    INR 300,000/-
1630 Sft    INR 300,000/-
1710 Sft    INR 300,000/-
1870 Sft    INR 500,000/-
1980 Sft    INR 500,000/-
2120 Sft    INR 500,000/-
2245 Sft    INR 500,000/-
2635 Sft    INR 700,000/-
2750 Sft    INR 700,000/-

**Please note that booking amount shall be forfeited upon the wilful cancellation of the unit by the customer after 30 days from the date of booking.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MadhuNTR said:

Rs3400 * sq ft kakunda extra amount emaina include avuthundha total pricelo?

Car parking + Club house charges + High raise price + East facing price 

Corpus fund + GST + Registration charges are not included in the price.

Bangalore sadasiva Nagar Kante Amaravati Nelapadu better anettu cheyyali CBN :)Ee property sqft price Rs. 15k daaka vellali once everything is built as per plan 

City master plan chusthe dimma tirigi mind block aypovaali... Anni as per plan avvali oo God

How many years? 10 years? 

I had to retract my earlier posts in this thread. Looked like an asss :)

I apparently don't know much about these properties or how to assess their fair value. After looking at few properties in other towns/cities, HappyNest now looks like a good deal ... cool name btw.

I may try to grab one in the next phase. 300 apts and more than 1 lakh folks trying, so probably not going to get it. 

Appreciation kosam ane kaadu ... would love to live in Amarati someday.

gst 12% + reg fees another 8% mingudu padatamla :)

34 minutes ago, minion said:

I had to retract my earlier posts in this thread. Looked like an asss :)

I apparently don't know much about these properties or how to assess their fair value. After looking at few properties in other towns/cities, HappyNest now looks like a good deal ... cool name btw.

I may try to grab one in the next phase. 300 apts and more than 1 lakh folks trying, so probably not going to get it. 

Appreciation kosam ane kaadu ... would love to live in Amarati someday.

Yeah cannot avoid these now. But am going with bangalore rates in mind... Some of the prime areas lo sq ft 20k untundi... When compared with such prime areas, guess Amaravati is going to be lot better. If not 20k per sqft, am expecting 12-15k very quickly after 2019

41 minutes ago, minion said:

this is the one of the reason some people buy plot/house and then construct individual houses. apartment requires monthly maintenance. main advantage of happynest is it provides world class amenities. these amenities requires monthly maintenance.

stay in  rented apartment for 1 year with these kind of amenities(gym,swimming pool, running track etc) then decide whether you will need these facilities. if you need these facilities go for apartment otherwise purchase plot(to save registration and gst) and construct individual house.

it is one of the big investment. my suggestion is wait till 2019 election results. 

3 minutes ago, krishna_a said:

Yeah cannot avoid these now. But am going with bangalore rates in mind... Some of the prime areas lo sq ft 20k untundi... When compared with such prime areas, guess Amaravati is going to be lot better. If not 20k per sqft, am expecting 12-15k very quickly after 2019

:shakehands:

You did good reserving one.

ekkada konna ee gst badhudu thappadu, unless next govt (if coalition comes to power) does something about it .. . suck it up anukotame.

23 minutes ago, ravindras said:

this is the one of the reason some people buy plot/house and then construct individual houses. apartment requires monthly maintenance. main advantage of happynest is it provides world class amenities. these amenities requires monthly maintenance.

stay in  rented apartment for 1 year with these kind of amenities(gym,swimming pool, running track etc) then decide whether you will need these facilities. if you need these facilities go for apartment otherwise purchase plot(to save registration and gst) and construct individual house.

it is one of the big investment. my suggestion is wait till 2019 election results. 

I agree, house is one of the biggest investments you'll make.

As for 2019 results ... I think, CRDA/CBN are doing this to kickstart the development process ... its time to show confidence and jump in, imo.

Even if something unexpected happens in 2019 ... its not like I'll lose the property. It may not appreciate as much ... if that's the worst case, I can handle it.
I'm in ... if I can get one :)

Next phase more than 2 lakh people will try to reserve  ... I got to say, it was impressive how their website handled it. I know, not everyone got in,  but still impressive.

1 hour ago, krishna_a said:

Antha rate ravalante easy ga 10 years padatadi..  Already over hyped prices in and around capital..  Inka anthakanna peragali ante graphics lo chupinche visuals nijam ga kanapadali..  2019 lo CBN malli CM ithe kontavaraku rates perugutayi malli

2 hours ago, krishna_a said:

forget about bangalore you can't compare with hyderabad also.

its ultimately depends on job creation and their average income. bangalore hosts more than 10 lakh software people . hyderabad around 4 lakh. 

37 minutes ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Antha rate ravalante easy ga 10 years padatadi..  Already over hyped prices in and around capital..  Inka anthakanna peragali ante graphics lo chupinche visuals nijam ga kanapadali..  2019 lo CBN malli CM ithe kontavaraku rates perugutayi malli

Exactly ... keep future growth expectations in check.

The reason for my earlier post was ... a cursory look at some available properties in and around Kakinada/Rajamundry are showing 45 lakhs ... for some not so new properties. If this is the expectation, you might as well buy this brand new from an established organization like crda ... I would.

I agree though ... keep future expectations in check. Don't expect this investment to 'go though the rough' :) 

5 minutes ago, ravindras said:

forget about bangalore you can't compare with hyderabad also.

its ultimately depends on job creation and their average income. bangalore hosts more than 10 lakh software people . hyderabad around 4 lakh. 

Software isn't going to be dominant factor forever ... new industries come and replace ...

You can't rely on software alone ... thing about Bangalore and Hyd is ... they're not just about software ... their economy is much more than that ...

imo, that's what cbn is trying to do ... build an economy that is sustainable.

Just to tell how I did manage bookings.... Tried for more than 1000 times..  figured out that requests were not working from India (or my ip, not sure if they enabled throttling),  opened tor browser and tried with it. For almost 1 hour, where website was down apparently, was working from torbrowser, could not get through though.  

And also for one booking luckily pressing ESC immediately after the Popup "flat not available" didn't navigate where in general the page refreshes. This worked for me as page refresh was not needed, press ESC and click proceed to payment button... So obviously when it comes  back to pool, I was able to block it.  But for second booking, this didn't work. 

Keep trying multiple things and don't lose hope for Atleast 5-6 hours 

Archived