Amaravati Happy Nest bookings

AndhraBullodu

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AmaravatiVerified account @PrajaRajadhani 43s44 seconds ago

Awareness program on the theme"Happy Nest" in the APCRDA office. People can take part today (08-11-2018) & tomorrow (09-11-2018) Mr. P Venkata Ramana Rao, Sr. Urban Planner And Architect, APCRDA, and other APCRDA team are available for the Awareness program to clear your doubts

DrdtTjFUcAAUXVY.jpg
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

41 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

compared to pvt builders ..worthaa idi...or murali mohan vallavi better aa

Idhe confusion naadhi kooda bro. Chala attractive ga vundhi. Future lo manchi scope vundochu. But not sure about yield(renatl), since no one knows what profile people might come-in and settle. But long term(Around 5-8yrs) may be good investment. Appatikemaina kastha crowd vundochu Capital area lo. Judges ki, IAS laki, NGO laki, MLAs/MLCs ki andhariki Govt e free housing isthundhi, inka ee apartments loki inka jenam eppatiki vastharo.

29 minutes ago, ravikia said:

Idhe confusion naadhi kooda bro. Chala attractive ga vundhi. Future lo manchi scope vundochu. But not sure about yield(renatl), since no one knows what profile people might come-in and settle. But long term(Around 5-8yrs) may be good investment. Appatikemaina kastha crowd vundochu Capital area lo. Judges ki, IAS laki, NGO laki, MLAs/MLCs ki andhariki Govt e free housing isthundhi, inka ee apartments loki inka jenam eppatiki vastharo.

appt depretiation 30 to 40 yrs..10 yrs tharvatha daani kosam waste..land better..but what additional benifits it has compared to pvt builders ..and how curious ppl on his raise appts..after 10 yrs sure ga demand untundi..but huge construction forecasts valla rates entha peruguthai annadi doubt..malla cbn govt kosam waiting..vasthey construction vipareethanga peruguthai

11 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

appt depretiation 30 to 40 yrs..10 yrs tharvatha daani kosam waste..land better..but what additional benifits it has compared to pvt builders ..and how curious ppl on his raise appts..after 10 yrs sure ga demand untundi..but huge construction forecasts valla rates entha peruguthai annadi doubt..malla cbn govt kosam waiting..vasthey construction vipareethanga peruguthai

Same feeling bro. I think all the private builders are now building around National highway from Manglagiri/Namburu till Tadepalli. Its already in full pace development. Additional benefits wise, as one of the DB member said, the scheme looks similar to private builders. The only difference is that this is the first real estate venture in the new Capital. No private builders started yet and they won't until 2019.

The very good point is location, it is very close to a very good upcoming sakhamuru park and to most government complexes. Spec wise I looked through their brochure and all looks standard.

If CRDA can deliver this with what they promise at least for phase-1, that would give good overview for buyers.

24 minutes ago, AndhraBullodu said:

@Chandasasanudu  @ravikia Annailu,

prasthutham idhi investment laaga teesukovalante manchidha kaadha ?

veellu for example 2000sqft annaru anuko apartment, common area and balcony poyinaaka, inti lopala vaisaalyam ( carpet area) entha vasthundhi?

@AndhraBulloduI think it depends on the flat bro. Up to 2nd floor varaku okala vundhi carpet area, and after that verela vundhi for (2 and 3 beds).

There are two type of towers/blocks, in two blocks there are only 4 flats for each floor.

And Better download full brochure and they explicitly mentioned carpet area for each flat and each block and each facing. Looking through that brochure is quite exhausting, but really worth if you are serious. I found the carpet area ratio compared to built-up area, is not that bad or not that good. The ratio seems reasonable to me.

I personally felt it is going to be a very good investment(if not looking for returns(income) in next 3-5yrs. Eventually the value would really appreciate and I believe this would really be an Iconic venture in Amaravati (CRDA has lot of credibility, look at how they managed to acquire 33K acres land and returned plots to farmers and also the way they are building the flats for officers, NGOs etc).

37 minutes ago, ravikia said:

@AndhraBulloduI think it depends on the flat bro. Up to 2nd floor varaku okala vundhi carpet area, and after that verela vundhi for (2 and 3 beds).

There are two type of towers/blocks, in two blocks there are only 4 flats for each floor.

And Better download full brochure and they explicitly mentioned carpet area for each flat and each block and each facing. Looking through that brochure is quite exhausting, but really worth if you are serious. I found the carpet area ratio compared to built-up area, is not that bad or not that good. The ratio seems reasonable to me.

I personally felt it is going to be a very good investment(if not looking for returns(income) in next 3-5yrs. Eventually the value would really appreciate and I believe this would really be an Iconic venture in Amaravati (CRDA has lot of credibility, look at how they managed to acquire 33K acres land and returned plots to farmers and also the way they are building the flats for officers, NGOs etc).

Thanks Annai. investment ga ae floor, entha carpet area better antaru?

brochure download kodite few days back email, phone # antha teesukundhi kaani, brochure pampala. prasthutham site down lo undhi. can't reach, too much traffic emo.

ma parents ki chepite dheeni meedha interest choopatla. sthalala ki koncham interest chooputhunnaru, kaani rates too much unnay. gajam 19,000 cheputhunnaranta.

i feel its not a exciting deal.. its just reasonable from price point of view.. since it is govt construction, i'm not sure abt quality and maintenance.. and if there is any slight modifications and small issues or delays, god knows whom to ask.. 

if the same rates are by some branded private guy i'll be little more interested.. more over registration cost will be on full amount abt 5-6L goes for that.. and later while changing ownership also it need to be considered.

I think they will float tender and give contract to one of these guys L&T , S&P , NCC , KMV ... bcoz of the type of construction and all the above executing similar type currently in various projects in Amaravati. Then there won’t be much problem in delivery time. 

Provided we are forming govt in 19. 

Archived