BJP Tower of lies:Guj chief minsiter deleted tweet we shared

AnnaGaru

Why my thread was deleted?

GUJARAT CHIEF  MINISTER official tweet is also FAKE? You done wrong&caught.... Feel some shame atleast....

This is best example of how AMit shah gang can fake and spread their agenda.....bhakts managed to create fake board propaganda&even some National media to call the board that was shared across nation as fake

Gujarat CM shared photo is called fake by top officials and National media...this is the level of feekuism BJP is running :wall:

https://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/statue-of-unity-tamil-translation-sign-board-wrong-reactions-5427074/

“The viral image of the erroneous Tamil translation of the Statue of Unity is a mischievous attempt by someone to tarnish the event that is a grand tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The actual signboard is that of the statue with its logo, stating that is a government of India project,” said a top official from the Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam 

12 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

enti GUjarat CM online lo FAKE pictures vetiki pettada? 

Office lo evado etti untadu le pic resolution chusthe theliyatla andharu same 2 fake pics rotating including lokesh it was first posted by Tamil guy, you can check timelines.

akkada etv screenshot pettaka kuda ardham kakapothe continue

5 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

this is the tweet CMOGUJ deleted after we started sharing&galla jaydev tweeted same

He even tagged Modi in that tweet and bhkats call that board fake..sigguleni janmalu...

Dq6XK-bVYAET2Fv?format=jpg&name=large

Save chesi manchi pani chesaru. Ayina Kiran annai baa deep ga munigipoyi unnadu .. enni proofs chupinchina namme stage lo ledu .. lite :( 

16 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

the one I shared that shows sign board where telugu is missing&Tamil mistake was blurred.....The source of that photo was Gujarat chief minsiter..

Now they deleted that

Guj cm source aa lol did u check the timeline of that tweet vs the Tamil guys time. There is 12 hrs difference.

Just now, AnnaGaru said:

@Kiran are you serious that board was fake?

There are only two fake pics rotating show me other pics. Thousands of visitors were there yesterday? Why there are not more pics of the same? Official sources also denied. 

12 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

Save chesi manchi pani chesaru. Ayina Kiran annai baa deep ga munigipoyi unnadu .. enni proofs chupinchina namme stage lo ledu .. lite :( 

Ya save cheyatam manchide timeline bokkalu bayatapadathai :dance8:

4 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

idi feeku galla level.....after Galla Jaydev&tamilians started retweet of same gujju thugs deleted it...

the image bhakts shared is not Statue of unity but yet to be constructed "Shresta bhavan"

Dq7Hs11X4AE2pzw.jpg:large

It’s in the vicinity of statue of unity. Better than sharing a fake pic kadha lol

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

It’s in the vicinity of statue of unity. Better than sharing a fake pic kadha lol

why did you delete my yesterday post where I had TWO more angles of that board sign? 

the board BJP shared is for 3 star hotel calle "shresta bhavan yet to be constructed and outside statue of liberty park" .....but statue of unity had the board world saw...

15 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

why did you delete my yesterday post where I had TWO more angles of that board sign? 

the board BJP shared is for 3 star hotel calle "shresta bhavan yet to be constructed and outside statue of liberty park" .....but statue of unity had the board world saw...

admin ki amith shah payment isthunnadu emo..db lo negative vaddu ani?..bjp posts deleted antey inka?

Archived