Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiran Edara

NARA LOKESH

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Janaalloo ittagey tiragandi.... manchi Peru techukondi.... bumper majority tho MLA ha gelavali.... there will be comparisons with copy cat in terms of majority. 

copy cat first election majority 171 that too on Independent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, niceguy said:

Loki :no1: alladinchaadu gaa..

That's not new uncle.. Andharitho kalisipothadu manishi.. chala baaga matladatadu.. once matladithe he will create good impression on you.. Andhuke party cadre Lokesh dagaraku ekkuva veltharu.. BTW Lokesh :no1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raaz@NBK said:

That's not new uncle.. Andharitho kalisipothadu manishi.. chala baaga matladatadu.. once matladithe he will create good impression on you.. Andhuke party cadre Lokesh dagaraku ekkuva veltharu.. BTW Lokesh :no1:

Yes. Few minutes talk with him will make you feel different and you will start loving him 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Janaalloo ittagey tiragandi.... manchi Peru techukondi.... bumper majority tho MLA ha gelavali.... there will be comparisons with copy cat in terms of majority. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, APDevFreak said:

copy cat first election majority 171 that too on Independent.

odipotham pakka ani telisii  last minute lo helicopter lo balayya ni dinchi pracharam cheste vachindi aadiki adi kuda

Edited by baggie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, baggie said:

odipotham pakka ani telisii  last minute lo helicopter lo balayya ni dinchi pracharam cheste vachindi aadiki adi kuda

Haa TG lo bala last political meeting in sirisilla in 2009... odipoyi unte USA back ellopoyevadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×