KAMMA PARTY

TDPforever

A lot of guys on social media accuse TDP as a Kamma party. I would love to see a graphic (eg.Pie Chart) with percentages of castes in TDP ministries starting from NTR time. And a comparison with YSR cabinet. May be we can compare it with ALL KAPU PRP team as well.

Another graphic with top 10 TDP leaders ever-

Devendra Goud

Madhava Reddy

Erram Naidu

Balayogi

Lal Jan Basha 

etc etc

I wish I had the technical expertise but I am sure there are a lot of Tech savvy guys here who may want to do this so we can circulate on social media. 

33 minutes ago, TDPforever said:

A lot of guys on social media accuse TDP as a Kamma party. I would love to see a graphic (eg.Pie Chart) with percentages of castes in TDP ministries starting from NTR time. And a comparison with YSR cabinet. May be we can compare it with ALL KAPU PRP team as well.

Devendra Goud

Madhava Reddy

Erram Naidu

Balayogi

Lal Jan Basha 

etc etc

I wish I had the technical expertise but I am sure there are a lot of Tech savvy guys here who may want to do this so we can circulate on social media. 

Data iste nenu chesi istanu....bro

6 hours ago, TDPforever said:

Devendra Goud

Madhava Reddy

Erram Naidu

Balayogi

Lal Jan Basha 

etc etc

deenne, latest ga "vonga leka mangalavaram" annaru anta!

Archived