Aravinda Sametha A Silver Lining In Difficult Times: Jr NTR

Govindu

Aravinda Sametha A Silver Lining In Difficult Times: Jr NTR  

Entertainment Today, about 4 hours

Young Tiger Jr NTR is back with a bang at the box office with his recent release Aravinda Sametha. The film is doing unstoppable business at the worldwide box office. To celebrate the positive reception to the film, the makers of the film held a success meet in Hyderabad to thanks the audiences for making Aravinda Sametha a blockbuster hit.

In an emotional speech during the event, Jr NTR said: "We are coping with the sudden irreplacable loss of life in the family. When we are going through a dark phase, the audiences have lit up our home by accepting Aravinda Sametha. I'm always indebted to my audiences who love me unconditionally and support every film. I sincerely thank everyone, especially the audiences and the film crew. After a long time, I saw a smile on my mother's face which is a big thing for us. This I call is achievement. I regret not dedicating Aravinda Sametha as a gift to my father (Hari Krishna who passed away in a road accident on August 29). I now dedicate Aravinda Sametha success to my father and thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who helped make the film a splash hit."

He went on to add: "I always thought Trivikram Srinivas film must make place in my heart. Finally, Trivikram's Aravinda Sametha found a place in my heart three days ago. Aravinda Sametha film success is because of Trivikram's script."

Trivikram has taken this film forward not as a director but as Guru in my life. I am also thankful to Producer Chinna Babu garu and other crew members who were part of this film. You guys put in 100% efforts into the film, a reason we owe our success to you.

NTR concluded his speech by giving credit to all and thanked everyone for supporting the film.

Director Trivikram Srinivas stated that he made a film after a big failure in his. "We released Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava after losing a life. You people brought light into our lives and this is a real festival for us." The director thanked the public and his fans for Aravinda Sametha victory.

Jr NTR has the capability to ensure that every film of his crosses Rs 100 Cr within four days of its release. Jr NTR is a replica of his grandfather who always gives preference to people rather than his own family. His father passed away which was a big loss to him. Jr NTR kept his emotions aside and came to the film shoot. So the success should be attributed to the hard work put in by Jr NTR. Comedian Sunil, music director SS Thaman, Fight master Ram-Laxman and others were part of the event.

Very Sad for  NTR JR.

With Hari Krishna gone to join Anna NTR the only connect that NTR Jr had with the larger Anna NTR's family is gone. Now it is only Kalyan Ram that is the connect with the larger Anna NTR's family. We pray that Kalyan Ram stays a good brother always and as a connect.

Archived