NBK tour grand success is reason for KCR frustration ?

Naren_EGDT

Balayya khammam visit was huge success and big boost to tdp the way crowds came in huge numbers and supported through out the rally.

Kcr ki bayam pattukundi .. oka pakka tiger revanth from congress inko pakka tdp raise .  If this momentum continues kcr gonna lose badly.

Vadu entha tittina no use! Inthakanna ekkuva tittadu 2014 lo.... cut chesthey just pass mark icharu.... 60 magic figure ayithey mukkii mukkii TDP ni Andhra ni pachi boothulu tutti.... 63 techukunnadu dora varu!

mark my words, many laughed at me questioned me and rediculated me. 2019 lo 30-45 for TRS!

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Vadu entha tittina no use! Inthakanna ekkuva tittadu 2014 lo.... cut chesthey just pass mark icharu.... 60 magic figure ayithey mukkii mukkii TDP ni Andhra ni pachi boothulu tutti.... 63 techukunnadu dora varu!

mark my words, many laughed at me questioned me and rediculated me. 2019 lo 30-45 for TRS!

9 minutes ago, Telugodu Raa said:

30-45 is tooo high 20 vasthee baagundu then it is near to closure

may be around 50. Money plays really huge role. Given excess budget and corruption, they could afford it. TRS should be able to make it with the help of MIM or buying MLAs from INC / TDP. 

54 minutes ago, SeemaSatthaa said:

may be around 50. Money plays really huge role. Given excess budget and corruption, they could afford it. TRS should be able to make it with the help of MIM or buying MLAs from INC / TDP. 

If it comes down to getting support of MIM, they will support Congress + TDP. 

If if it comes down to buying MLAs, you have KA and AP govts favoring Congress plus TDP alliance. 

Kachara and Modi should be in opposition. People will see their real behavior 

Archived