Operation Revanth Reddy

nvkrishna

1st Round: Ended as disaster. Won By Revanth Reddy.

IT Searches went on for 47 hours, which included 14 other locations.

Describing the findings of the I-T searches as ‘’not even peanuts,’’ highly placed sources in the I-T department told Indian Express that while the cash deposits by Revanth’s wife and seizure of 1.4 crore from Sridhar Reddy (business partner) was just insufficient to make a strong case though they could still seek an explanation about the source of this money, it all depends whether the department is able to get hold of details of Revanth Reddy’s alleged foreign bank accounts.

However, we have taken hard disks and other material from the house and let us see if we come across anything,’’ sources said. When asked whether the I-T department failed to do proper homework before conducting searches -- something that is normally done before commencing a search, a senior official just chose to say that ‘’we could have done better.’’

Then, why Media published 1000 crore stories......? 

People are watching.........

An election that should have been won easily....will it become a tight contest?

3 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

1st Round: Ended as disaster. Won By Revanth Reddy.

IT Searches went on for 47 hours, which included 14 other locations.

Describing the findings of the I-T searches as ‘’not even peanuts,’’ highly placed sources in the I-T department told Indian Express that while the cash deposits by Revanth’s wife and seizure of 1.4 crore from Sridhar Reddy (business partner) was just insufficient to make a strong case though they could still seek an explanation about the source of this money, it all depends whether the department is able to get hold of details of Revanth Reddy’s alleged foreign bank accounts.

However, we have taken hard disks and other material from the house and let us see if we come across anything,’’ sources said. When asked whether the I-T department failed to do proper homework before conducting searches -- something that is normally done before commencing a search, a senior official just chose to say that ‘’we could have done better.’’

Then, why Media published 1000 crore stories......? 

People are watching.........

An election that should have been won easily....will it become a tight contest?

India lo media eppudo dead...Motham mafia...brothals

16 minutes ago, niceguy said:

Party Election anni pakkana pedithe evadina thana meeda kaksha vundhi ani thelsinapudu jagartha padada..

Jagratta padatam antey enti bro? Tana house lo or friend’s house lo under ground secret room build cheskoni money and documents dachukovalaa? After all the things he has faced, if TRS or BJP thinks Revanth is not alert, then they are living in fools paradise 

38 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Jagratta padatam antey enti bro? Tana house lo or friend’s house lo under ground secret room build cheskoni money and documents dachukovalaa? After all the things he has faced, if TRS or BJP thinks Revanth is not alert, then they are living in fools paradise 

Adhe nenu antundhi bro..RR meeda ilanti attack foolish..

TRS+BJP+MIM Self-Goal just before elections?

TRS boots licking media reaction emiti ippudu especially TV9, TNews, Sakshi, V6, ABN, NTV, 99TV.

Even ETV shown RR in wrong way for few hours on first day later they became silent but other were after CBN, sakshi ayithe RR+CBN ni kalipi choopinchindi 3 days.

Archived