RESERVATION IN PVT JOBS

MVS

Oppositions are opposing antadu, definitely a backfire step if he goes forward.

Already desamlo chala anti undi reservations meda different sections nunchi, privatelo koda ante xxxxx nakincheyadame

Aa linklo enti reservations kante koda private vallani badhe concept ekkuva undi to give skill training in villages and recruit ani :wall: what will government do if private companies have to do this. giving perks to these private companies

2 hours ago, Kiran said:

Spinning the news ki example, title okati lona news okati ala YouTube videos 

I have gone through the article bro, posted my response above accordingly

Why should govt give skill development to private organizations in SC/ST densely populated villages  and oblige them to give employment anedi ardam kalaedu.

Instead govt can train them if really concerned or give skill development to private orgs in all villages , why proposals only for SC/ST dense villages.

What about remaining population in villages?   

Just now, BalayyaTarak said:

Why should govt give skill development to private organizations in SC/ST densely populated villages  and oblige them to give employment anedi ardam kalaedu.

Instead govt can train them if really concerned or give skill development to private orgs in all villages , why proposals only for SC/ST dense villages.

yup, such moves are precursor to full blown reservation in private companies.

eedu ilanti step implement cheste next vacche laffoot gadu migatha konchem kanicchestadu.

3 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Nature of commission batti agenda topics untai, normal discussions lo overall untundhi. Corporates giving back to communities is not new. Govt can provide direction. Whether they do it or not it’s up to them. They will get sops and tax incentives accordingly.

57 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Nature of commission batti agenda topics untai, normal discussions lo overall untundhi. Corporates giving back to communities is not new. Govt can provide direction. Whether they do it or not it’s up to them. They will get sops and tax incentives accordingly.

Hope private orgs not forced to recruit from those batches and still concentrate snd continue usual recruitment process unlike government  orgs

4 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Hope private orgs not forced to recruit from those batches and still concentrate snd continue usual recruitment process unlike government  orgs

No need to worry.... even someone is selected based on reservation, people will be kicked out if they don’t perform. This is private sector!

13 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

No need to worry.... even someone is selected based on reservation, people will be kicked out if they don’t perform. This is private sector!

do you think they will leave such a easy loop hole in the law (if it ever gets implemented)?

current reservations in govt. sector are not just for selection. They are mandated in promotions also. What is stopping them from doing the same in private sector performance appraisal.  

2 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

do you think they will leave such a easy loop hole in the law (if it ever gets implemented)?

current reservations in govt. sector are not just for selection. They are mandated in promotions also. What is stopping them from doing the same in private sector performance appraisal.  

Don’t worry boss! If reservations are implemented strictly in private jobs (same way as govt jobs) 1$= 250 INR avvuddi 

it wont happen.

9 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Don’t worry boss! If reservations are implemented strictly in private jobs (same way as govt jobs) 1$= 250 INR avvuddi 

it wont happen.

Does a politician looking for instant gratification really care about $ conversion or for that matter about country?

from the history of crazy politics (india in particular), I would not be too eager to say "never".

I believe, you would know about Robert Mugabe, Chavez ....etc

1 hour ago, swarnandhra said:

Does a politician looking for instant gratification really care about $ conversion or for that matter about country?

from the history of crazy politics (india in particular), I would not be too eager to say "never".

I believe, you would know about Robert Mugabe, Chavez ....etc

Taking Indian politics into consideration, they will implement this in next 20-30 years and we will see lot of blood shed! Let’s see!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived