Breaking News .... #RafaleLiesExposed

Cyclist

15 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

uff...demo appudu ittagey pichi articles and hypothesis seppav...france and russia ki comparison...?..left internet anatam lone nee argument strength thelusthundi..inka nayam modi ki french rakapovatam valla aindi analq

Demo ki emi implementation issues thappa it served its purpose

Ika mediapart is a left leaning internet magazine. France and Russia ki comparison evaru chesaru ? congress cabal global influence gurinchi telling. BJP govt. was the first to open up to US, calling them natural allies.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/ussr-supplied-clandestine-cash-to-congress-party-cia/articleshow/56787127.cms

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like going the #dubaioffer way?

@ANI

FollowFollow @ANI

More

FLASH: From Agency AFP, when asked whether India had put pressure on Reliance and Dassault to work together, Ex France President Hollande said he was unaware and "only Dassault can comment on this".

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

Demo ki emi implementation issues thappa it served its purpose

Ika mediapart is a left leaning internet magazine. France and Russia ki comparison evaru chesaru ? congress cabal global influence gurinchi telling. BJP govt. was the first to open up to US, calling them natural allies.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/ussr-supplied-clandestine-cash-to-congress-party-cia/articleshow/56787127.cms

Demo.. It was executed very badly bhayya.. It didn't serve the purpose at all. When I was part of Ubi implementation, I had a discussion with RBI guy and came to know that it was impact economy very badly. I can explain you the correct way how it would have executed effectively.

9 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Demo.. It was executed very badly bhayya.. It didn't serve the purpose at all. When I was part of Ubi implementation, I had a discussion with RBI guy and came to know that it was impact economy very badly. I can explain you the correct way how it would have executed effectively.

yes economy was down initially, I am talking about other aspects (digital economy, money trail monitoring, shell companie, taxbase, s etc.). I agree it would have been executed effectively.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

yes economy was down initially, I am talking about other aspects (digital economy, money trail monitoring, shell companie, taxbase, s etc.). I agree it would have been executed effectively.

If we consider the period from demonitisation start date to till may 2018..its almost costs 2.13 lac cores directly or indirectly. 

Introducing 2k note was foolish and black money transaction not stopped.. Eg:Recently one of colleague paid 20 lacs black money to his builder.. 

In case of shell companies modi Govt has done some policy changes before demonitisation itself. 

I only fought with my friends about demonitisation positive aspects at that time of announcement.. Now realised that it was blunder. 

Even GST also same.. Though it was not initiative of nda Govt,it was implemented by them. Infosys implementing GST with lot of hurdles. 

7 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Unable to understandnd Admin posting - is he seriously believing that Modi is right or just for fun?

JV happens for 2 reasons - money or expertise.

Just check Reliance defence balance sheet - Modi entha bhari theginchaado thelusthundi.

I am really surprised by the guts of Modi to indulge on such scale without fear. SHOCKING

Typical gujju.. 

At any cost gujju's should be more beneficial in all aspects. 

Gujju ki pm padavi vundaganey deepam chakkapettukunnadu. 

24 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

If we consider the period from demonitisation start date to till may 2018..its almost costs 2.13 lac cores directly or indirectly. 

Introducing 2k note was foolish and black money transaction not stopped.. Eg:Recently one of colleague paid 20 lacs black money to his builder.. 

In case of shell companies modi Govt has done some policy changes before demonitisation itself. 

I only fought with my friends about demonitisation positive aspects at that time of announcement.. Now realised that it was blunder. 

Even GST also same.. Though it was not initiative of nda Govt,it was implemented by them. Infosys implementing GST with lot of hurdles. 

What about new +10 lak crore generation in last few years?

18cr koka if it has to be introduced fast into market it has to be through 2k notes. But where FM failed is he should have released equal amount of 100's in market and made sure the systems were ready, so that it is more streamlined, anyway now slowly 2k are getting flushed out.

9 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

edi emaina rahul hero ayyaduy....rahul ni kindle cehsina batch erri pushpams ayyaru....it incrase rahuls credibility...no one questions modi on corruption..but shows he is unfit to deal the nation...lacks understanding on various issues..from swacha barath to raffel...anni disasters ee

Like I always said ... RahulG is perhaps the bright spot in Indian politics. 

He stood out long before ... 

As a TDP fan ... it took a lot to come to terms with congress ... eventually I did ... and folks like RahulG made it happen ... 

I trust Rahul Gandhi and his intentions ... but, I'm still going to be cautious approaching rotten local congress character ... 

1 minute ago, minion said:

Like I always said ... RahulG is perhaps the bright spot in Indian politics. 

He stood out long before ... 

As a TDP fan ... t took a lot to come to terms with congress ... eventually I did ... and folks like RahulG made it happen ... 

I trust Rahul Gandhi and his intentions ... but, I'm still going to be cautious approaching rotten local congress character ... 

rahul lacks communication...i always jhad good hopes on him...but did not prove then..last 2 years ga seems on track....lets see how he carries....modi chillara vaagudu worst...but rahul baaney handle chesadu aatni

నిధులు ఇవ్వమంటే డిఫెన్స్ బడ్జెట్ నుండి ఇవ్వమంటారా అని వెటకారం చేసిన ఆర్ధిక మంత్రి అలియాస్ ఆర్డిక ఉగ్రవాదిని పుష్పాలు ఎలా వెనకేసుకు వస్తారో చూడాలి #chowkidaarbadaachor 

11-MArch-2015 HAL announced as partner by Dassault(See below)...

28-MARCH-2015 ADAG incorporation registered

Just two weeks total golmal and India's biggest defense deal got Anil Amabani yet to be born baby got in place of HAL....Also the cost went 3 times up.....

Kota sirnivasaro style: "cards printed just name change"...HAL became Anil Ambani :roflmao:

OptimalImperfectGroundbeetle-small.gif

Cost of per aircraft cheaper in current deal. Same lies peddling more cost ani, MMS govt. was not able to close the deal in 7 yrs ?meeru anukunna 126 vache sariki out of date kuda aipodhi emo ee technology, anthuke left leg thanni 3 yrs delivery inclusive technology package set chesaru.

Archived