Breaking News .... #RafaleLiesExposed

Cyclist

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Saichandra said:

Its 5 Hours post the Bombshell on Govt in Raffle issue - Who included Ambani?
French Ex PM says its the Indian Govt..!
Silence..! Just Silence from the govt..!
Just a statement from Min of Defence..!

And also they say they have not "insisted". No one said Indian Govt insisted. Hollande said they were not offered a choice. What does that mean ?.

Whether you insisted or not, but not giving an option it self is insisting. Useless fellaws.

10 minutes ago, MVS said:

Rahul gadu forieng tour ki velithe events avutunaya .. Mari modi  gadu forieng tour ellina taruvata indian veligipotundi ani foreign media lo articles vachayi avi ante anamata  ???

Maree Ghoram enti ante, maa antha Desha Bhakthulu leru ani cheppukuntu,republic day celebrations chesukuntu sontha gadda meedhe desanni thakattu pettadam maree worst. Rahul kaneesam vere country velli edo chesochadu ane anukundham. Kaani Modi garu hamaare peeche ghusaad diya.

2 minutes ago, ntr2ntr1987 said:

shameless party bjp, the biggest failure of present incumbent government is weakening the financial institutions, common man lost creditibility towards an institution called, bank.

Edapeda loans ichindhi UPA2, current govt atleast mopped up their mess.

kiran garu, i do agree that loans were given under upa tenure, i supported bjp to the core till 2016, i am done after that. bjp facilitated malya and mehul chowski to leave this country. if an institution had a strong reputation in the back, I agree if reliance was awareded contract. anil ambani is in debts to the core, now the perception will be modi tried to bailout him. 

there is a whole drama going on behind the doors just to fool people around. can you please let me know a single success from this government. 

for the record I voted twice for bjp in 2014 in both andhra and telanagana

1 minute ago, NBK-Dravid said:

Change chesadu ga india ni.. Congress vallu corruption chesaru  but

pm position lo undi  Parliament lo kuda   addanga vadistu abbadalu cheppochu ani chupetina  first pm ee mahanubavude 

7 minutes ago, ntr2ntr1987 said:

kiran garu, i do agree that loans were given under upa tenure, i supported bjp to the core till 2016, i am done after that. bjp facilitated malya and mehul chowski to leave this country. if an institution had a strong reputation in the back, I agree if reliance was awareded contract. anil ambani is in debts to the core, now the perception will be modi tried to bailout him. 

there is a whole drama going on behind the doors just to fool people around. can you please let me know a single success from this government. 

for the record I voted twice for bjp in 2014 in both andhra and telanagana

Things don’t run on our assumptions. If Mallya is brought back and the 9k crores he owed to banks is recovered that’s enough for me. Likewise for Nirav and Choksi dudes.

Single big success aa are u joking. I have been posting so many things. Ignore button aa? Meeru anna dhaniki related aspect aithe one big success is Insolvency law.

Of reliance came into picture in 2016 I would have agreed. Why they made a pact in 2012? then.

8 minutes ago, Kiran said:

He is not current french president either

Rahul parliament lo lies ni ela deny chesado chudandi ga current FP

hard to believe a so called "pappu" can successfully influence an ex-president of France to openly give a negative remark on Indian Government.

I think only other possibility is, he is trying to clear him self from any investigation going on in his country on the matter.

17 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

hard to believe a so called "pappu" can successfully influence an ex-president of France to openly give a negative remark on Indian Government.

I think only other possibility is, he is trying to clear him self from any investigation going on in his country on the matter.

A leftist online journal interviewing a centre-leftist candidate now, the timing etc. and given the track record of awardwapsi 600crdubai etc. was the reason for my comment.

Archived